Chapter Thirty-2; Explanation ---->

Regina:

Regina:

The walk through the castle walls seemed longer than ever today. It's almost like the castle knows that I'm trying to get to Harry as quickly as I can and it's trying to make the journey a trek. Sighing in relief when I finally reach the office, I push open the door. Harry is sitting at his desk, working hard. He looks up upon hearing the door open and close.

"Hi. Is everything okay?" He asks, dropping his pen onto the paper on his desk. I sigh and take a seat on the opposite side of his desk. I fiddle with my fingers while I try and word my first sentence.

"I saw your family's graves today, Harry. Why didn't you tell me that you buried Sabour and Leena? I wouldn't have judged you, you know that." I tell him and he sighs, leaning back on his chair as he looks everywhere, but, at me.

"I didn't want you to think that I was a hypocrite. I didn't want you to think less of me or for the others to pity me. I should've told you, I know, but, I didn't know what I'd say." He says and my heart breaks for him. I stand up and round the desk, standing right in front of him.

"Harry... I would never ever think less of you. I understand why you didn't tell me, but, even if you think that it'll hurt me, I still want to know. I love you, we're getting married next week, please trust me enough with every single part of you, even the ugly parts." I tell him and he smiles, nodding his head before leaning forward and pressing his lips to mine.

I still don't know why his family died on the same day. It can wait, I guess.

---->

One Week Later:

Regina & Harry's Wedding Day:

Regina:

I watch the clock as the hand ticks away. My dress had arrived 15 minutes ago, but, I couldn't seem to move. I haven't seen Harry in two days. The first day he was busy all day and yesterday, he followed traditional, not being around me the day before our wedding, but, I miss him. Silly, I know, but, I miss him.

The bedroom door opens and the girls happily scatter inside. I don't move, however, I just... Sit there. The happy expressions that the girls wore when they entered disappeared the moment they saw me. Frowns immediately consumed their features.

"Gina? Are you okay? Has something happened?" I hear Quinn's voice in my head, but, it doesn't seem to register that she's talking to me.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Is she okay?"

"I'm going to get Harry."

I tried to scream out at Lindsey to not get Harry because I don't want him to see me like this, but, the words won't come out. I couldn't move, I couldn't react, I couldn't even speak. The only thing I could seem to do was sit here. I hear the door reopen a few minutes later and I immediately hear Harry's voice.

"I really shouldn't be in here." He says and Lindsey sighs.

"She needs you. Come on girls. Quinn, let's go." Lindsey says and I hear multiple footsteps vacate the room, leaving it in silence.

"Baby? Can you hear me? What's going on?" I want to answer him, but, the words won't come out. I feel him kneel in front of me, grabbing both of my hands in his, sending a spark through my body. I eyes manage to find Harry's and he smiles. "There she is, hi." He says and I manage to force a smile. "What's happening, Bub? Don't you want to get married? I can send everyone home-"

"No!" I blurt out, rudely cutting him off. I sigh and take his hands in mine. "What if I fail as a Wife? It's hard enough trying to live up to the expectations of being a Daughter, a Sister, a friend and a mate. What if I can't live up to the expectations of being a Wife? I couldn't do that to you." I tell him and he frowns, shaking his head.

"Your Father loves you to pieces and he couldn't be more prouder of you. Your Mother felt exactly the same way. You're Quinn's role model. You couldn't get any more higher on that pedestal that she's out you on. Damien loved you, I know that much. Liam, Niall, Louis, Lacey, Lindsey and Lainey adore you. I wouldn't want anyone else as my soul mate, that is a promise. Don't ever doubt how perfect you are." By the end of his little speech, I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I think you just worded your vowls." I giggle and he smiles, kissing me gently, pouring his love into it.

"Let's get married." We both say at the same time, laughing straight after.

---->

- SI444

- SI444.