Chapter Fifty-6; Fight Or Flight ---->

Regina:

Regina:

Zayn lunges at me. I raise my hand, a blue, orange and purple energy ball appearing. Zayn completely halts, his eyes widening.

"Anger tends to make things like this happen. Want to see what happens when I get really mad?" I question him and he glares at me, but, his eyes show fear.

Bravely, I launch the ball in Zayn's direction and it hits him, taking him completely by surprise. He goes flying into the air before slamming into the ground.

Before I could produce another energy ball, a figure steps in front of me.

Harry.

His eyes are black and his fangs are out. He's angry with me.

"What the f*ck do you think you are doing?!!" He yells at me and I glare at him, tears gathering in my eyes.

"I'm doing what you and yours are to much of cowards to do!!" I yell right back.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I see Zayn get to his feet and lunge at Harry, a sharp pocket knife in his hand.

Gasping, I use all of my might to push Harry aside. I close my eyes and wait for the pain of the knife.

However, when I don't feel anything, I open my eyes to see the most heart twisting and gut wrenching sight...

...

...

...

...

My Dad...

A knife through his chest, right where his heart is...

He gives me one last loving look before falling to the ground.

My Dad is dead...

Red. All I see is red. Blood boiling red. A terrifying cry releases itself from my mouth and I rush Zayn, and with inhumane power, thrust my hand through his throat.

He gargles and blood pours out of his throat and mouth and nose. I finally let him go and he falls to the ground before turning into dust.

Zayn's dead.

---->

Quinn's whole body shakes with sobs as she lays in my arms. Her tears flooded my leggings, but, I don't care, I'm just numb.

Quinn and I are Orphans.

---->

- SI444

- SI444.