Chapter Twenty-3; Origins ---->

Regina:

Regina:

"Dad." I say and he looks at me, guilt clouding his features. I, on the other hand, have no emotions. I should feel angry or sad, but, all I feel is scared and confused. Before anything could be said, a large group of soilders and guards surround the impostors, retraining them in their tight grips.

I slowly walk up to my Dad and stare up at him for a few seconds before my hand swings up and swipes him across the face. I send him a deathly glare and walk away from him, from everyone.

"Regina!" I hear Harry call from behind me, but, I don't have the courage to stop, already feeling the tears streaming down my cheeks. I get to our bedroom and immediately close the door and locking it behind me.

I throw myself onto the bed and just sob.

---->

I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes tiredly, my head was resting in Harry's lap and his fingers were stroking gently through my hair. How did he even get in here?

"You back with me, Bub?" Harry's voice gently asks me and I nod, cuddling up to Harry as much as I could. He sighs and kisses the top of my head while rubbing up and down my side. "Sabour's soul mate and her minions are locked up in the dungeons." He quietly and cautiously tells me and I nod.

"Not quite the ending we were expecting, huh?" I question him and he chuckles slightly and I find myself smiling at the angelic noise. Silence fills the room once more and I'm grateful that it's a comfortable silence.

"Your Dad is wanting to see you." Harry says and I sigh, shaking my head.

"Not tonight, Haz. Can we just stay here? Have the maids bring us dinner here?" I ask him, praying that he says yes. I feel him nod and I internally sigh in relief.

"Of course, Babe. I'll be right back then." He says and slips off of the bed and out of the bedroom. I roll over onto my back and reach for the television remote to switch the TV on. Clicking onto Netflix, I scroll down to continue watching The Big Bang Theory. A little pick me up and a distraction is exactly what I need right now.

---->

When Harry returned, we snuggled up together on the bed, the only sounds leaving our mouths were little laughs at a funny scene in TBBT.

"The Chef is personally going to be bringing us some dinner in about an hour." Harry suddenly says and I nod against his chest, my hand just over his heart. He sighs. "And, your Dad told me everything. If you don't want to talk to him, I can answer any questions that you may have." He explains cautiously and I freeze.

Harry knows everything? He knows what I am? Dad told Harry everything before he told me? Am I human? Good? Evil? Am I even Harry's real soul mate? Are my 'family' even my real family?

"What's going through your head, Bub? Talk to me." Harry says and I sigh, sitting up and reaching for the remote to pause the episode. I finally turn to look at Harry.

"He said that I am a God. Is that true?" I ask and he nods, he hand going to grip mine. "What is a God?" I ask him.

"A God is part Vampire, Werewolf, Demon, Ghost and Witch. You have the abilities of all species. You unlock becoming a God after mating with your true soul mate for the first time." He explains to me nice and calmly, making sure that I understood everything he was saying and wouldn't become too distressed.

"My Mum?" I ask him.

"She was a Hybrid. Part Witch and part Werewolf."

"Quinn?"

"She, too, is a Hybrid. Part Witch and part Ghost."

"My Brother?"

"He was part Demon and part Vampire."

"And my Dad?"

"He is part Demon and part Ghost." Harry finishes and I nod.

"Why am I the only one that is a mixture of all five?" I ask him, confused.

"You are the reincarnation of the very first Goddess to roam planet Earth. She vowed that her gifts would pass to a future female that would be able to handle it. After 200 years, it's finally happened." After Harry finishes, I find it hard to organise my thoughts. At least now I know everything. And, it did feel good coming from Harry.

I only have one question that needs an answer...

What happens now?

---->

-SI444

-SI444.