Chapter Fourteen; Sabour ---->

Regina:

Regina:

My fingers gently scratched their way through Harry's locks as he sleeps. I've been doing this for the last few hours as sleep eluded me. Harry tried to stay awake for me, but, after spending hours last night, interrogating Sabour to no avail, he completely crashed out a few minutes after coming to bed.

He couldn't stop apologizing for not finding out where my parents and Quinn are last night. He did say that he would be spending the whole day today if he had to finding out where they are. It warmed my heart to know this. It also allowed me to finally realize that I want to give myself to Harry, physically.

Obviously, once my family is safe and sound and Sabour is not a problem anymore, I'll tell him. I sighed contently as my fingers stroke through his soft maine. He lightly growls in his sleep every once and awhile and pulls me closer to his body, which only makes me smile every time.

Suddenly, he groans loudly and peaks his eyes open, smiling tiredly at me, his grip on me still strong, almost like he's afraid I'll disappear if he let's me go. My fingers stop their movements on his hair and I smile at him.

"Morning, Bub. How did you sleep?" I ask him and he frowns as he stares at me.

"Better than you, I'm assuming." He says, using his finger to trace my cheek.

"You're right, as always." I say, leaning forward to kiss his lips. He obviously responds immediately and I smile into the kiss. Unfortunately, our heated moment is cut short when there is a rushed knock on the bedroom door. We pull away and I lean my head onto his chest while Harry looks at the door.

"Come in!" He exclaims and the door quickly opens to reveal Liam. I sit up when I notice his off expression and I frown.

"What is it, Liam?" I ask him, watching as he stops at the foot of the bed. Harry sits up behind me.

"Sabour is ready to talk." He says and Harry hurriedly gets out of bed, walking quickly over to our closest. "Wait, Harry, that's not all." He says and Harry stops and I get out of bed. "He will only talk if Regina is there." He says and I sigh, looking over at Harry's angry expression.

Oh, boy.

---->

I could feel the coldness of the dungeon floor even through my shoes. It was freezing down here. Well, it is a place where people are sent for trying to hurt other people so I don't expect it to be a picnic.

I had a tight grip on Harry's hand as we walked past the many cells that contained the Kingdom's dangerous criminals. We don't stop until we reach the end of the dungeons. When my eyes look at Sabour, I can see the extent of Harry's visit. His face is all bruised and dried blood covers his nose.

When he looks up upon hearing our footsteps, he immediately winks at me, well the best he can with two busted eyes. Harry growls at him and I try to soothe him by rubbing his shoulder blades with my free hand, causing him to untense almost immediately.

"Alright, Sabour, that's enough. You wanted me here, here I am. Now, tell me where my family is!" I demand, sending him a deathly glare. He looks shocked at my outburst. That's when a grin makes it's way onto his face, causing my glare to harden.

"Wow, Styles. Who would've thought that your girl would have bigger balls than you." He sniggers and I sigh, staring him straight into the eyes emotionlessly. "Fine." He sighs. "They're dead." He says and Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis gasps. I, on the other hand laughs. I laugh so hard that my ribs start to hurt. However, all I get in return is confused glances.

"Come on, Sabour! You can lie better than that!" I say and he loudly growls at me, lunging at me from between the bars. I grin and fake yawn. "Now, this is how this is going to work. You're going to tell me where my family is and if they are safe and sound when we find them, you'll be free to go." I say and everybody looks shocked at my ultimatum, surprised that I knew that he was lying.

"Fine." He spits out, glaring at me.

"Now, was that so hard?" I ask, smiling at him.

---->

- SI444

- SI444.