Chapter Fifty-4; Prince Teddy Styles ---->

Regina:

My heels clink slowly against the floor as Harry and I make our way down to the living room.

Teddy is awake, and fully content in my arms. He's still in the outfit that Harry had dressed him in when was first born. We plan to freshen up after.

We soon reach the closed living room door where, inside, excited voices can be heard.

Lacey is the only person inside of our little group to have met Teddy, given that I asked her to stay when I was in labour, much to her shock.

Harry reaches out a hand and sets it onto the door handle and then turns to me.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod, watching as he turns the handle down and pushes the door open, the voices inside coming to a halt almost immediately.

I walk in first, Harry right behind me. I spot my Dad first. I'm taken aback by his appearance. He has dyed hair light brown hair to a light, shiny black, he has a tan, his pale white skin now a warm honey. He has his glasses on, no longer wearing the contacts and has a face full of hair.

My eyes then fall onto Quinn. She has had a haircut, her hair gently sitting on her shoulders. She has dip dyed the ends of her hair into a blonde colour and she too has a tan, her skin tone now a shade darker.

I walk over to my Dad, his eyes glued onto the small baby in my arms.

"Meet your Grandson, Teddy." I say and hand him off to my Dad, who happily accepts him.

While my Dad and Quinn fuss over the newest family member, Harry and I pull Liam and Lacey aside while the others go to see Teddy for the first time.

I send them both a smile. "Harry and I would like to discuss a very important matter with you. Can you be in our office tomorrow morning, first thing?" I ask them and they immediately nod.

"Of course."

"Absolutely."

I nod and thank them, quickly dismissing them so that they could see Teddy.

---->

"That was nice." Harry comments as he shuts our bedroom door.

I nod and lay Teddy down into his Moses basket, lightly covering him with a blanket.

"It was. It was amazing the way he fell asleep the moment we got to your parents graves." I smile, looking down at my baby boy.

"That was a memorable moment, especially when his eyes wouldn't leave your Mum's grave." Harry says and I nod.

Suddenly, arms wrap lovingly around my waist and a head rests itself onto my shoulder. I smile, already knowing that it's Harry.

I sigh in content. He kisses my shoulder. "Why don't you go and shower and freshen up?" He suggests and I nod, squirming out of his hold.

I kiss his lips, my hands on his shoulders before I head off into the direction of the en suite.

---->

I appear back into the bedroom, fully dressed and ready.

Harry is watching an episode of the new Charmed reboot while Teddy sleeps on his chest

(PHOTO BELONGS TO@ARFISHIWTI)

(PHOTO BELONGS TO
@ARFISHIWTI)

However, the smile on my face is completely wiped off when I notice a piece of paper, neatly folded up, sitting inside Teddy's Moses basket.

Frowning, I make my way over to it and pick the piece of paper up.

My face pales and my blood boils at the words etched onto the paper.

_________________________

He's very cute.

Don't get used to him.

_________________________

Zayn.

---->

- SI444

- SI444.