Chapter Forty; Drako & The News ---->

Regina:

Regina:

"I don't know, mate

"I don't know, mate. I'm just trying to figure that out. Without Niall, I don't know of my options." Harry tells Louis. I look over at Lacey to notice that she is fiddling with her spaghetti, not really eating it.

"Maybe Lacey can help you? She's been working closely with Niall long enough to know how things work." I comment and Harry looks over at Lacey, raising his eyebrows at my suggestion.

"That's actually a good idea. Lacey? I'll need you in my office tomorrow morning." He tells her and she nods, a shy smile coating her lips. I smile, happy that I can take her mind off of Niall, if only for a little while.

"What is your announcement then, H?" Liam asks and Harry and I exchange a look and I smile and nod, letting him know that it's okay to tell them.

"Well, Regina and I called you all here to make a special announcement. We are pleased to say that we are going to be parents. Regina's pregnant." Quinn and Lacey squeal, Lainey and Lindsey gasp and Liam, Louis and Dad smile. We are immediately met with congratulations and hugs.

---->

"Queen Regina and I are expecting our first child!" Harry's voice booms and the crowds below us cheer loudly, throwing congratulations at us. I wave to the crowds and exit back through the glass double doors, held open by two guards.

Liam, Lindsey, Louis, Lainey, Lacey, Quinn and my Dad stood inside, waiting for Harry and I. I smile at everyone, waiting for Harry to appear from outside. When he does appear through the door, I give him a kiss and he places his hand on my stomach, gently rubbing it. "Lacey and I should get a head start. You should spend some time with your family." He suggests and I nod, watching as everyone, but, Dad, Lacey and I go their separate ways.

---->

"Lacey is with Harry now. Hopefully, she can help. I know she hasn't been working with alongside Harry for as long as you have, but, maybe she can offer a different perspective? You know, maybe even a fresh pair of eyes?" I shrug, gently stroking Niall's arm. When I arrived the nurses were taking one of Niall's breathing tubes out. They said that extraordinarily, Niall has started to semi-breathe on his own, but, still needs one tube in.

Lacey is going to be so thrilled when she finds out. I did as Harry suggested and spent some time with my Dad and Quinn before Quinn said that she was going to take a trip into the village. I, personally think that she is meeting with a boy, maybe the baker's Grandson that we met once? Dad didn't question it, he just nodded and told her to have a good time. So, when Dad retired to his room, I decided to come and visit Niall.

I don't even know how long I've actually been here. "Harry is so excited to become a Dad. You should have seen him. And don't worry, I've told told them all about their Uncle Niall." I smile, watching as Niall's chest evenly moves up and down. I'm broken out of my thoughts when the door opens. Lacey and Harry step inside and I smile at them. "Hey, guys. How did the meeting go?" I ask them and Harry nods.

"Very well, actually." He says and I smile, taking Niall's hand.

"Do you hear that, Nialler? You'll be up and walking in no time." I say and Lacey smiles.

I go to release Niall's hand from my own. However, when I do, I feel his hand ever so slightly tighten on mine, causing me to gasp and my head to snap around. "Niall?" I question.

---->

- SI444

- SI444.