Chapter Twenty; Changes ---->

Regina:

Regina:

One Week Later:

The goose on my plate tasted heavenly. The potatoes were creamy and buttery. The veg was steamed to perfection and the gravy was bursting with flavour.

"Are you enjoying your meal?" Harry's voice brings me out of my thoughts and I look up at him.

"What?" I ask him and he frowns, laying his knife and fork down.

"Are you okay? You've been a little out of it for a couple of days now." He points out and I sigh, knowing that there's no use in lying to him if he's already started to notice.

"Something's not right. I've been feeling a little off. I get sudden bouts of anger and happiness and they come on really strong. Also, I've been hearing a voice in my head, but, I can't understand what's it's saying or who it may be." The words leave my mouth easily and I feel ten pounds lighter. I watch Harry's face go from worried to realisation within a few seconds.

He gently takes my hand from across the table and I frown. Does he know what's happening to me? Is it because of him? Am I sick?

"I should've explained this to you a long time ago. When a Vampire King and his soul mate, mate for the first time, a little while after, she'll start to feel his emotions along with her own, which is why your emotions have heightened. Also, the voice you're hearing in your head is mine. You're hearing my thoughts." Finally, everything is making sense. I nod and he squeezes my hand.

---->

Liam advised me that Harry was in the gym. He'd only been in the gym a few times since I've been here. However, according to Liam, Harry was in the gym every other day before I arrived in his life.

Getting to the gym doors, I could hear grunting and the sound of fists hitting an object. I push open one of the doors and step inside. Immediately, I spot Harry. He's standing near a boxing bag, throwing heavy punches at it, his eyes red.

 He's standing near a boxing bag, throwing heavy punches at it, his eyes red

"H?" I question, carefully walking over to him. "Louis said you wanted to see me? Is everything okay?" I frown, looking at him worriedly. He stops punching and turns to look at me, panting heavily.

"There's going to be an attack." He says, his voice deep and face angry. I sigh, a bit confused.

"Who?" I ask him as he removes his boxing gloves and throws them to the ground. He doesn't meet my eyes when he tells me.

"Sabour's mate, Leena."

---->

"Nobody knew that Sabour even had a mate. Are you sure your informant can be trusted?" Louis asks Harry. We are all gathered in Harry and I's office, talking over everything.

"Well, he had always come through for my parents. I don't see why he wouldn't now." Harry says, his tone telling Louis not to question him any further. I rub Harry's shoulder blades, hoping to comfort him.

"Do we know when she's going to attack?" I ask and Liam nods.

"According to our informant, she is planning to attack in a week. She's trying to gather allies." He explains and I nod slowly.

One week?

---->

- SI444

- SI444.