Chapter Forty-2; Royal Vampire Baby ---->

Regina:

Regina:

The gel felt very cold against my very hot skin. Another few minutes past before our baby appeared on the screen. However, the baby was significantly bigger than the first time we saw it. Our four week old baby looked more like twelve weeks.

"What happened? The baby looks way bigger than the last time

"What happened? The baby looks way bigger than the last time." I point out, frowning at Dr. Charles. He sighs and looks to Harry, who suddenly has a look of realisation across his face.

"You're carrying a Royal Vampire Baby, my Queen. This means that the baby will grow faster than a normal human pregnancy." Dr. Charles explains and I nod slowly. "However, I'm not sure why you got the pains. I'll have to run some more tests." He finishes and I sigh.

"It was a spell." We all turn our heads to see Niall and Lacey standing in the doorway. I frown and Harry speaks up.

"A spell?" He questions and Niall nods.

"Yes. Lacey has filled me in on everything. The only way for Regina to be experiencing what she is, is for a spell to have been cast on her by a very powerful Witch." He explains and everything finally falls into place.

"Oh, my Dear. When you tap into your full potential, be sure to call me, we have much to discuss."

"You let me help you to tap into your full potential."

"This pocket watch, when set, let's any Witch travel back in time. The only thing that you can't do is alter or change a time period."

Margi hasn't taken me up on my part of the deal yet. She said that she is 'waiting for the perfect time'.

"Margi. This is the 'perfect time' that she was talking about. I'm going to see her. You stay here with Niall."

"I will say one thing. You are a very smart woman, my Queen."

"I can. But, first I need a little something from you, my Queen. An offering if you will."

"Do you still have the pocket watch, my Queen?"

"I want you to come with me. We will travel forward in time to twenty years into the future."

"Unfortunately, my King, you cannot travel with us because at least one Royal must remain in the present if we are traveling to the future."

"You see, my Queen? The first scene could be the one that you get to live. However, if you choose to do things differently, the last scene will be your ultimate demise."

"You have to let Lord Horan die."

"Margi." Harry and I say at the same time. I sigh and take the pocket watch out of my pocket and fiddle with it, causing Niall's eyes to widen.

"Where did you get that?" He asks and I frown.

"Margi. We used it to go back in time. Why?" I ask and he sighs.

"It's a cursing object. It's given to a person who is the one being cursed." He says and Harry immediately takes it from my hands, throwing it to the ground and slamming his foot down onto it.

Why would Margi do this? What does she have to gain?

---->

- SI444

- SI444.