Chapter Ten; Queen Of Raine; Part One ---->

Regina:

Regina:

"What will change once I become Queen?" I ask Harry, my head on his chest and our fingers tangled together in the air.

"Only a few things, my love." He tells me and I nod, urging him to continue. "You'll have to wear your crown regularly. You'll have your own duties. Basically, you'll do the cliff notes of what you did when I was out." He explains and I nod again.

The cliff notes.

---->

"Everything is set up for you, Regina. Only two more hours. How do you feel?" Liam asks me as we take a walk in the garden. I briefly turn to him, nodding my head.

"Nervous. Excited." I say and Liam chuckles, a smile coating his lips.

"You'll be fine, Regina." He reassures me and I nod.

I hope so.

---->

"Are you excited?" Lindsey asks me, taking a sip of her mug of blood. I shrug, taking a sip of my tea.

"I guess. It's just, usually when I'm feeling nervous about something, I speak to my Sister." I say, sighing a little sadly. It's been a while since I've spoken to them. Lindsey nods.

"Why don't we visit them, hmm? We still have two hours before your crowning." I nod with a smile and we both stand up, our drinks long forgotten as we make our way out of the castle.

---->

"So, this is your friend from school, huh?" Mum asks as she hands Lindsey a glass of water. I nod as she sits down.

"Yes, Mum. We thought we would pop in on our way through. I've missed you guys." I smile, looking at my parents and Quinn. They smile back at me and nod.

"We're missed you too, Sweetie. But, if you're happy doing what you're doing then, we're happy for you and proud of you." Dad says and my eyes water up. I stand up and wrap my Dad in a hug.

"Thank you, Dad." I whisper in his ear and he nods. When I pull away, I hug my Mum and Quinn, telling all three of them that I love them, much to their shock and surprise.

I think I'm ready to be crowned now.

---->

"Are you ready to see it?" Lacey asks, her eyes showing happiness and excitement. I nod with wide eyes and a smile, trying to match Lacey's enthusiasm. "Are you sure?" She asks again and I sigh.

"Yes! Show me!" I say and she smiles, going over to her closet and pulling out a full body length bag. She holds it in front of herself and then starts to unzip the bag.

When the bag falls, a gasp leaves my mouth, my hands shooting up to cover my mouth, my eyes filling with tears.

The lemon colour of the dress seemed to shine. The lace added to the dress looked like it was floating and flow looked like light feathers as it moved. It was truly a masterpiece.