Chapter Thirty-1; Everything In Order ---->

Regina:

Regina:

One Month Later:

• Colour/s: dark plum, white and black.

• Cake: four layers, dark plum, white and black, cupcake table.

• Guest List: 200.

• Wedding Party: three Bridesmaids, two Groomsmen, Maid Of Honour, Best Man, Aisle Walker.

• Food: four course meal, running buffet.

• Venue/s: castle ballrooms.

• Invitations: dark plum, white and black.

The girls had really dotted every I and crossed every T. Harry loved every decision to do with the wedding that I made. I did make some slight tweaks to the wedding, based on what Harry told me that he likes. We're getting married in a week. I can't believe that it's been a whole month since Harry and I went back in time. Strangely enough, Margi hasn't taken me up on my part of the deal yet. She said that she is 'waiting for the perfect time'. I really don't care, as long as Harry and I can have and enjoy our wedding day without any interruptions or worries. I scanned over the list once more, placing it back onto the table once I had finished.

"Bub?" I turn at the sound of my fiance's voice, smiling when I see him, hair slightly damp and fresh clothing covering his body. I kiss him gently and softly stroke his cheek. "You were right. A shower did help." He explains and I nod, wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head onto his chest.

"I'm glad." I mumble against his chest, turning my head in time to see him pick up the list from the table I'd just left it on. I watch on as his eyes scan over the words on the page, nodding occasionally. I love these moments with Harry. Comfortable silences are our specialty.

"You did a good job. This wedding is gonna be epic." He smiles and I nod, lifting my head from his chest, but, keeping my arms encased around his waist.

"Yes, it is. I can't wait to be your Wife. My whole life I've always felt like a part of me was missing... Now I know... It was." I smile and Harry takes my cheek in his hand and presses his lips to mine, showing me that he felt exactly the same way as I do.

---->

"Are you excited? We're getting close." Dad says, taking a sip from his coffee. I nod, wrapping my other hand around my mug full of tea.

"I can't wait to be Mrs Styles, Dad." I tell him and he smiles, reaching out his hand and patting my knee. I smile and take a sip of my tea. "I wish Mum were here, I miss her." I admit, Dad's face losing it's smile as he nods.

"Me too, Sweetheart. She'd be so proud of you, I know I am." He says, the smile returning to his face, but, not as bright. I nod, pulling him into a hug after placing my cup onto the table in front of me. He happily returns the hug.

"Is everything okay?" We pull away to see Quinn walking into the living room, her face holding concern. She sits down opposite me and across from Dad and I nod.

"It is now." I tell her with a smile and he nods happily, starting her own conversation with us, to which we listen

---->

"We're only a week away, Mum. We talked about this day when I was a little girl, do you remember? Dad would walk me to the end of the living room and you and Quinn would cheer while Damien pretended to be the officiant. Are you both doing okay up there? Is he showing you the ropes? I miss you guys." It's been a while since I visited Mum's grave. I thought I'd check in. I wonder where Harry's parents and Sister are buried? Are they buried on the castle grounds?

"Regina? Are you okay?" Turning my head, I see Liam standing behind me. I send him a smile and nod. Maybe he can shed some light? Standing up, I dust off my pants and stand beside Liam, staring down at Mum's grave.

"Are Harry's parents buried on the grounds?" I ask him and he turns to me, a little frown on his face.

"Yes, they are. You know that huge hedge at the far side of the garden?" He asks me and I nod. "They're buried there." He explains and I nod, watching as he sends me a smile before walking away. I say my goodbyes to Mum and make my way over to the far side of the garden, where the giant hedge resides. I get to the hedge, having been greeted by some staff along the way and round the corner of it.

Liam was right. Here they all are. Firstly, was his Mum.

Annette Styles
1467 - 1950
Aged 483
Beloved Mother
& Wife

Next was his Dad.

Desmond Styles
1347 - 1950
Aged 583
Devoted Husband
& Father

Next to Harry's Dad was his Sister and beside her was another stone.

Gemma Annette Styles
1691 - 1950
Aged 259
Beloved Sister
& Daughter

Right next to her grave were two others. Frowning, I stepped closer to read them.

Sabour Drako Styles
1700 - 2018
Aged 318
Son & Brother

Leena Styles
Wife of Sabour Styles

He had them both buried here? Why didn't he tell me? And more importantly, why did his parents and Sister all die on the same day?

---->

- SI444

- SI444.