Chapter Forty-5; Quinn ---->

Regina:

Regina:

"Anything?" I ask Harry, placing my hands on his shoulders. He looks up at me and regrettably shaking his head. I sigh and drop my head forward onto his shoulder. "How can they just disappear? We've always found her before." I say in confusion, growing frustrated.

"She had nothing to hide before, she does now." Harry tells me, trying to help with my confusion. I sigh and kiss his shoulder lightly in gratitude. "We won't give up." He promises me and I smile, nodding my head.

"I know, Bub. I know." I say, rubbing his shoulder blades.

---->

"Dad? I don't know if you can hear me, but, I just want to tell you that... I'm not giving up. I will go to heaven and hell to bring Quinn home. I promise. I'll get her back, Dad." Suddenly, the door to Dad's hospital room opens sternly and Harry struts inside. With one hand on the doorknob, he scans the room, smiling when he spots me.

"We have a lead." He says and my face lights up and I turn back to my Dad, a smile on my face.

"Hear that, Dad? We're getting her back!" I proclaim. After making sure that Dad was okay, I followed Harry from the room, walking up to our office hand in hand. Once seated, Harry starts talking.

"There's this place, it's called Crafts Place. Witches are known to take refuge there. The place is protected from locators the tracers, which explains why we couldn't locate them. I don't know how she did it, but, Lacey found them." He says and I sigh in relief. We finally know where they are.

"When do we leave?" I question him and he immediately shakes his head.

"I'm not having you and the baby there. I wouldn't be able to concentrate and someone could get hurt. I promise, I'll bring her back safe." He tells me sincerely and by the look on his face and by the tone of his voice, I know he's telling the truth.

"I trust you." I tell him and he looks taken aback that I agreed without so much as an argument. I lean forward and kiss his lips, flabbergasting him even more.

---->

Harry:

I take the lead, slowly inching closer to the shack. Louis is behind me, Liam behind him and Niall behind him. We reach the door to the shack and surround it. I give the signal to the soilders to go around the back before kicking the door in.

We all storm inside, only to find... Nothing. Not even a single person was in the run down shack. I frown and scan the room, my eyes falling onto a piece of paper on one of the tables. I make my way over to it cautiously and pick it up.

Written on the paper are three little words, words that cause my entire being to tense and fill with dread.

_________________________

Is she safe?

_________________________

She's at the palace.

---->

Hi, Everyone!I Want To Thank You So MuchFor Your Patience With MeAnd This Book

Hi, Everyone!
I Want To Thank You So Much
For Your Patience With Me
And This Book.
I'm Very Sorry That This Chapter
Is Short And Has Taken So
Long To Get To You!
I'm Currently Going Through
A Bad Time, But I'll Try
And Update Again Very Soon!
Thank You For Reading, Voting
And Commenting!

- SI444.