Chapter Fifty-8; A Year On ---->

Regina:

Regina:

Mature Content:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TEDDY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! YAY!!" Teddy giggles and blows out his candle.

We all cheer and he cackles, clapping excitedly. I place him on the floor and he runs off with Ryan (Liam & Lindsey's adopted Son) to play with his birthday gifts.

Quinn hands the cake off to the chef, so that he could cut a slice for everyone.

I smile as I watch Teddy, having fun and playing and just being carefree. Arms wrap around my waist and a head rests on my shoulder.

Harry.

"Crazy, isn't it?" I comment.

"What is, baby?" He asks and I gesture to Teddy.

"Just feels like yesterday we were bringing him home for the first time and now he's one." I say in disbelief and Harry nods against my shoulder.

"If you miss having a baby around, we can always have another one." He playfully comments, teasing me. I scoff and pull away from him, slapping him lightly on his chest.

"Come on. Let's go be with our boy." I say, grabbing Harry's hand and leading us over to the two toddlers.

---->

My body hits the mattress, bouncing softly. Harry stands at the end of the bed, his body between my legs. I pout lustfully at him.

"Why am I naked, but, you have your slacks and boxers on?" I ask, my voice whiney. He chuckles darkly and begins to unbuckle his black belt, popping his button and easing down his fly.

I sit up to assist him, only to be forced back down by one of Harry's strong hand. I groan. "I wanna touch you!" I desperately tell him and he smirks at me, his cheeky dimples appearing out of hiding.

After tugging off his slacks do I get to see his erection through his boxers. I blush crimson and he climbs onto the bed, resting lightly between my legs.

I take the condom from his hand after a heavy, lust filled kiss. He grinds his hips down to miss and I moan, ripping the foil with my teeth before quickly helping him out of his boxers.

I slide the condom down his member before both of my hands are held hostage by Harry's, caged in over my head.

That's when he slides into me and I immediately groan, wrapping my legs tightly around his waist as he begins to move. "Oh, Harry!" I cry out after one hard thrust, one that found that sweet little spot inside of me. Harry grunts.

"God, babe!" He says breathlessly and I moan, matching his thrusts as I reach my high, squeezing my eyes shut and screaming out Harry's name.

He finishes as well, collapsing on top of me as he tries to catch his breath.

I grin and wrap my arms around his neck.

---->

Lacey, Lainey and Lindsey were engrossed in a conversation about some new spells and I was listening until my eyes fell on Quinn, who was just staring into space, her mind anywhere, but, here. I frown and turn my body around to face her.

"Quinn? Are you okay, sweetheart? You're somewhere else." I say and her eyes connect with mine and she sighs, catching the attention of the three girls.

"I'm pregnant." She says after a whole minute of silence and the girls gasp. Quinn's pregnant?

"The bakery boy, Heathman?" I question her and she nods, a smile gracing her face. She's seventeen. I sigh. "Does he know?" I ask her and she nods. He's eighteen. "Are you both going to raise this baby together?" I question her again and she nods, again.

"Yes. His Grandfather left him a house. We were talking about moving in there." She explains and I nod slowly. Is she happy?

"How far along are you?" I ask her again and she smiles.

"Seven weeks. I've been conversing with Dr. Charles." She explains and I nod.

"Are you happy?" I ask her one final question and she nods. I notice then that the girls were just watching our interaction. I smile at her, slipping off of my chair and making my way around to her. "I can't wait to be an Aunty." I tell her and she smiles at me, throwing her arms around my neck.

I'm happy for her... And Heathman.

---->

- SI444

- SI444.