Chapter 9

~LEES POV~

"What the hell is wrong with you idiots?" I yelled at Leo and Aaron while they just rolled their eyes.

"This was your idea genius," Aaron retorted. I opened my mouth, then closed it thinking I have no comeback.

"We need to do something," Leo said shaking his head.

"Yeah no dip captain obvious," I said rolling my eyes. Leo glared at me, and Aaron snorted. Then after a few minutes, we heard the front door slam.

I sighed, "We should have just left her alone. We also need to understand that she's growing up guys. Obviously, she's going to like some guys out there."

Leo nodded, "Yeah. I just don't like seeing her get older you know? She has always been the baby of the family, so it's just weird seeing her grow up."

Aaron nodded too, "What do we say to her then? Don't say sorry, I have a feeling she's going to get pissed if we say that."

I chuckled, "Also let's not tell the others about that kid... What's his name again? Matthew?" Aaron nodded.

We left our room and went down the stairs and saw Conner and Drake also in the living room. They raised an eyebrow at us.

"We heard what happen," Conner grinned and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked them.

"We meant we heard Harper yelling at you guys. What was she yelling about?" Drake asked, and Leo snorted.

"She was that loud? Damn," he said grinning. He's probably proud of her, I shook my head and faced Drake.

"Nothing happened. Anyways do you guys know where mom went?" I asked my little brothers as they just shrugged.

"Well, Harp isn't here so that probably means they went on a little girly date," Drake said and Conner rolled his eyes.

"You know, you guys keep messing up. Harper just keeps getting mad at you," Conner said smirking at us. I saw Aaron roll his eyes.

"She's just too easy," Aaron said and we all were silent until all of us nodded our heads, agreeing.

We saw Hayden and Neil come bouncing down the stair and as they looked around the room they furrowed their eyebrows.

"Hey guys, have you seen Harp anywhere? We've been looking everywhere for her!" Hayden exclaimed as Neil nodded.

"She left with mom," Conner answered. Hayden raised an eyebrow.

"Why? She hates leaving the house," he said sitting down on the couch while Neil plopped down next to him.

Drake snorted, "Yeah well why don't you ask your "responsible older brothers" on what happened."

Leo rolled his eyes, "She got a little mad at us so mom took her out somewhere."

"She never gets mad at us. What'd she get mad about?" Neil asked, interested in the conversation now.

"Why are you guys so fricken curious? She got mad, period," Aaron said sighing.

"She got mad because she's on her period?" Hayden said, and we all face-palmed.

"Just shut up," I growled at him. He huffed and crossed his arms.

Silence.

It really is boring without Harper.

~Half an hour later~

The door opened and I jumped to my feet, we saw Haper hanging her sweater and turning around. She jumped and let out a scream before rolling her eyes.

"What are you all doing?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Waiting for you," Hayden grinned and she frowned.

"Where's mom?" Conner asked and Harper shrugged.

"She had to go to her office to pick something up."

She walked inside the kitchen. She came back out with a bag of chips, and as she opened them she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Let me guess, you told all of them about Matthew?" She asked. I saw Aaron and Leo trying to stifle their laughter.

"Who's Matthew?" Drake asked, and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Didn't they..." Harper trailed off before widening her eyes. She let out a sigh before walking towards the stairs.

"No one," she said but before she could take a step towards the stairs the doorbell rang. We all didn't move so she sighed before setting the bag of chips down and walking to the door.

Harper opened the door and we saw a kid around her age smiling. Harper's mouth hung open widely.

"Hey Harper," he said and Harper just stood there blinking.

Before she could say anything she slammed the door in his face. We all looked at her as if she announced she was pregnant.

She locked the door and looked back at us before smiling sheepishly.

"Matthew..." She whispered.

◽◽◽

A/N: Holy flip! How did you guys enjoy? I really liked this chapter because her brothers were really sweet talking about Harper like that.

Did you enjoy this POV? Maybe in future chapters, I can do different POV's.

That was Matthew at the door? Wow. What do you think is going to happen next chapter? I'm excited, lol.

That's it for this chapter. See you all later! 🖤

COMMENT◽VOTE◽FOLLOW