Chapter 10

I slammed the door in Matthews' face. Why the hell is he here? I do remember giving him my address so he can come to pick me up and we can hang out outside. Not in here, my brothers will go ballistic.

I slowly turn around to see everyone staring at me weirdly. I mean I would have too, I just slammed the door on someone. 

"No one's allowed to open the door and don't ask questions," I stated simply. Though as I was about to leave Leo stood in front of me with crossed arms.

"Since when do we listen to you?" He looked at Drake who was closest to the door and nodded, "Open the door."

I widen my eyes and was about to stop Drake when Leo grabbed my arms and forced me to stand in place.

"Let me go, Leo! Please, Drake please don't open the door!" I pleaded but, like Leo said, when did they listen to me?

I watched in horror as Drake opened the door, and I begged the gods wishing Matthew wasn't there, but of course, he opened the door and Matthew was standing there about to knock on the door.

I sighed and glared at Matthew. He knows I have brothers, why would he come here if he knew? My life doesn't make any sense.

"Who are you?" Drake asked as he leaned against the doorway. Matthew looked very confused until he looked at me and smiled.

"I'm here for Harper," as soon as he said that everyone simultaneously frowned. I shook my head.

"I don't know him. Who are you?" I asked playing dumb, and Matthew looked a little hurt before looking around the room. Then I saw something I wished I never saw.

A slight smirk playing on his lips!

I think he just realized that these people are my brothers. He is so going to take advantage of that!

"Well sorry for barging in," he said while coming in our house and taking off his shoes while closing the door behind him, "I'm doing it anyway."

At this point, I wished the world will open and just eat me whole. 

"You see," he said while walking towards me and I swear Leo tensed at this, "Harper and I met a long time ago. I texted her while she was at the mall, and I said I wanted to go on a date with her. She said yeah, so I'm here to pick her up."

My breathing hitched. None of this ever happened! 

"Matthew shut up!" I hissed at him. He wasn't paying attention though, he just raised an eyebrow at everyone who looked dumbfounded.

"I thought you said that Matthew was just a friend," Lee said slowly but demandingly. I gulped and glared at Matthew.

"This never happened. Go. Leave Matthew!" I growled at him. He looked at me and had the guts to smile.

"Sorry Harper. I completely forgot you had brothers! Let alone, seven brothers?" He said raising his eyebrow.

I nodded, "Two of them aren't though." When I said that I got two glares that I ignored.

I think Leo was too confused because he loosened his grip and I took my advantage and shimmied out of his hold.

"Bye Matthew!" I said shoving him towards the door. As we got to the door I opened the door for him as he took his time putting on his shoes.

I didn't dare to look at any of my brothers, it would be too awkward. Matthew looked up, smiled, looked at everyone, then turned to me with a smirk.

I furrowed my eyes but before I could say anything he grabbed my damn arm, pulled me towards him, and lightly kissed my cheek.

In. Front. Of. My. Damn. Brothers.

I could feel myself burn up, and before I could lecture him he shut the door in my face.

Now I know what that feels like.

I sighed and looked down because once again, I'm definitely not looking at my brothers. Though Drake was still standing at the door and he grabbed my arm.

Jeez, people with the arm pulling. Am I right?

"Harper. What. Was. That?" He asked slowly, but harshly. For some reason, I flinched at that, but I don't think he noticed.

"I-I swear-," I got cut off by the door opening and closing. I turned and saw my dad standing there with a confused expression.

"What's going on?" He asked looking around. I squealed and jumped on him for a hug.

"Dad!" I said happily. He chuckled and looked at everyone again. I looked up at everyone too, and not what I was expecting, but all of them were red with anger.

Even Neil and Aaron and they're not even my brothers.

"Dad, Harper just got k-," Hayden was about to tell my dad but I cut him off by pulling my dad along into the kitchen.

"Let's make some dinner, shall we?"

◽◽◽

A/N: Omg! This chapter was I N T E N S E. It got me quakin'. 

I could just feel myself S H O O K too. 😂

What do you think Harpers brothers are going to do about this problem? What's going to happen to Matthew?

That's it for this chapter. See you all later! 🖤

COMMENT◽VOTE◽FOLLOW