Chapter 12

NOAH

NOAH

LUCAS

LUCAS

AIDEN

AIDEN

◽◽◽

"Hayden, go away!" I cried. He just mimicked me in a feminine voice. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why can't you guys just leave me alone, like, forever?" I asked annoyed, and he raised an eyebrow.

"So you don't want to talk to us anymore?" He said, sounding heartbroken but it was obviously fake.

"Nevermind," I sighed getting up from the couch and walking up the stairs.

Look, I love all my brothers but the most annoying people are the twins. They never leave me alone! Same with Hayden, but it's more the twins. Drake and Conner are my favourite brothers because they actually leave me alone, well, half the time at least. Though, overall I do love all my brothers because I kind of have to.

"Harper, boys! Family meeting!" I huffed and spun around walking to the kitchen, while Hayden trailing behind.

Soon after everyone was here.

"Anyways," mom began, "Your cousins are coming over." Once she said that line I jumped up from my seat.

"No way!" I exclaimed. Mom smiled sadly as I shook my head continuously.

"Mom they're devils! I already have to deal with those 7, how can I deal with 3 more?" I shouted but not too loud. Dad rolled his eyes playfully.

Leo snorted, "It's not going to be that bad." I glared at him.

"No, you have no idea! Seriously, they're so annoying and for some reason, they always target me and not them!" I tried to convince mom and dad but they just shook their head.

"I get it, Harper. Just try and stand up for yourself," mom stated calmly. I was too lazy to argue so I just kept quiet.

Mom and dad walked upstairs as I watched them.

"Why do you hate them so much?" Drake asked amused and once he said that Hayden and I made eye contact.

"Nothing," I mumbled. Unfortunately, they're going to have 'nothing' as an answer.

"Harper just tell us," Conner pressed. I huffed in annoyance and glared at them.

"It's really nothing," I said calmly. Let me enlighten you on my cousins. I have three, all boys, all older, rude cousins. There is Noah who is the oldest at 19 years, Lucas at 17, and Aiden at 16. They're bullies I guess you can say.

The door was busted open.

We snapped our heads in the direction and widen my eyes and dropped my jaw.

"Why are you people here right now?!" I screamed and the three of them jumped.

"Aww, Harp that's no way to say hi to your favourite cousins," Lucas cooed and I glared.

"You're my only cousin's idiot," I said. They greeted everyone nicely, except for me. Then I realized something, aunt and uncle weren't here.

"Where's your mom and dad?" I asked. Aiden was about to answer until I was cut off by my parents coming down the stairs with... suitcases.

I did a double take, "W-what? Why do you have suitcases?" I said shakily and they pursued their lips nervously.

"Well, we wanted to have a vacation with your aunt and uncle. So we're going with them and all you kids are staying here," mom explained and I was speechless.

"How long?" I asked uneasily.

Dad sighed, "Two weeks."

It was dead silent when I finally said, "Okay."

Mom and dad, did a double take this time, "What?" Dad asked cautiously and I shrugged.

"You guys deserve it," I said simply. They exchanged looks before smiling at me.

"Well you know the rules," mom began and looking at Noah, "you're the oldest. Don't let us down."

Noah nodded, and I rolled my eyes. Do they really think Noah can actually take care of the house by himself?

"Take care of your sister," dad said looking at everyone.

I snorted, "Yeah take care of your sister." They glared at me while dad furrowed his eyebrows before sighing.

"I mean it," dad said before grabbing moms hand and dragging outside, "we're free!" With that they shut the door.

Everyone left to go upstairs, execpt for the three devils.

"What?" I asked harshly.

Noah tsked and picked me up running up the stairs with the other two trailing behind.

14 more days left...

◽◽◽

COMMENT◽VOTE◽FOLLOW

COMMENT◽VOTE◽FOLLOW