"I just want to have fun"

15

I walked over to the VIP section, looking at the man I'm about to kill. I stepped into the section, only to be pulled back by my wrist. I look over and see the guard standing there.

"You can't go in" the guard say, pushing me back into the crowd. No, this can't happen, i have to get in and do this job. I was about to open my mouth but then I hear a drunk voice speak up.

"No, not her, i like her, s-send he in" Oliver says, I look at the guard and he lets me in. I nod and walk to the man who was surrounded by drunk girls. This is my time to shine, wow that was cheesy.

I push my boobs up and walk over to Oliver and sit down on his lap. All the girls give me a dirty look, but they go back to drinking. Oliver runs is hands over my body, I try so hard to keep myself from knocking his guy out right now, but I have to keep my character.

"So whats a pretty lady like you doing her all alone" he whispers in my ear, his breath stunk of liquor. I pushed past it and turn to him and smile.

"I just want to have fun" I say in a flirty voice. I felt his little member 'down there' hit my leg. I wanted to puke, but I acted like I loved it.

"Well, why don't we go have fun" Oliver says, helping me stand up. I look over at Jason and Mark and nod at them, letting them know I'm about to start.

Oliver leads the way to a small quite room. He sits down on the bed and I lock the door behind me. I turn to see him smirking at me, I fake smile and walk over to him. He starts to pull off my dress but I stop him.

"No, let me and you just sit back and relax" I tell him, standing up and taking a step back. I turn and walk over to a small table, I pull out the drawer and grab the gun that was in it.

"What are you getting?" Oliver asks sitting up on the bed. I turn and put the gun behind my back.

"Just something to make this a little more fun" I say with a smirk. He smiles and takes off his shirt.

"Well, come on" he say putting his hands behind his back. I smile and lift the gun up, pointing it at his head. He gasps and puts his hands up.

"Where's the money, and you better not lie" I say walking closer to him.

"I-it's in the b-back, in my desk, bottom l-left drawer" he stutters with fear in his voice. I smile and pull the trigger, leaving him lay died. I walk over to the door and unlock it. Jason rushes in and takes the body, Mark comes up at me.

"Where's is at?" he asks, i tell him and he runs to the back. I walk out of the room and out of the club. I get into Jason's car and wait.

After a minute the boys come running out of the club, getting into the car. Jason drives off, heading back to the house.

"Great job kid" Mark says patting my back. I thank him and look over at Jason, who is focused on the road.

Once we make it back home, we quietly open the door, not wanting to wake anyone. Jason and I make our way up the stairs, we stop outside of my room. He turns and looks at me.

"You know I was thinking, and I remembered that we had a date today, but things got in the way." he says scratching the back of his neck. Thats right, we did have one, but our fight and the job got in the way.

"Yea, well maybe tomorrow or something" I say taking off my heels, that have been killing me all night.

"Yea, maybe, well I'm going to leave now, I'm sorry about today, I didn't mean anything I said" He says taking a step closer to me.