Ex Boyfriend meets New Boyfriend.

19

I pull up in front of a small house, with pink flowers in front. I look at the address on the paper and then on the house, they match, so this is the right place.

I take a deep breath in, this is my first kidnapping. I put on my gloves so there is no finger prints and grab my gun and the cloth and get out of the car. No one is suppose to be home but Emily so I should be save. Back at the house, they showed me the right way to break in and kidnap someone, so lets hope this pays off.

I make my way around the back of the small house, on to the patio. I see that Emily is in the kitchen so she won't here me come in if I'm quite. I slowly open the glass sliding door and make my way into the house. Emily had her back turned to me, so it made it easer to sneak up.

I'm right behind her when I lift my cloth up and put it over her nose and mouth. She jumps and try's to move away from me, but the more she moved the more she slows down. After a minute she is out cold and I pull her through the living room and outside. I close the glass door and make my way around the house. I put a bag over her head and put her in the back of my car. I took off driving, the faster I get there, the longer she will be out.

Once I make it to the house, i pick her up and tried to put her over my shoulder, but she was to heavy and I dropped her on the ground.

"Oops" I say and pick her back up. I hear laughing behind me and I turn to see Jason making his way over to me. I smile and put my hand on my hip.

"Don't laugh it's harder then it looks" I say still breathing heavy. He laughs and scoops her up, putting her on his shoulder like it was nothing.

"Show off" I say and close my car door. Jason chuckles at me and walks into the house with me following him.

"So how was your first kidnap?" Jason asks when he put Emily down on the couch along with the other victims.

"It was ok, easy really" I say shrugging my shoulder. He smiles and takes a step closer.

"They all won't be like that" Just then Boss comes in with two guys on his shoulders, he puts one down on the couch and drops the other one on the floor like a rag doll. I look at the one on the floor and see that it is Chris. I laugh and Boss looks at me.

"I know who he is to you, I heard what you told the others yesterday, I think that little drop is the least I can do" Boss says walking over to me, messing up my hair then waking into his office. I laugh and try to brush down my hair with my hands.

"Ok so five down, one to go" I say. Jason nods and just then Grace walks in dragging the girl named Bre in by her arms.

"Six, now we just wait" Jason says, he pulls me lightly by the arm out to the shooting range.

We shoot a couple of rounds until we hear screaming and yelling coming from inside the house. Jason and I look at each other, then grab our guns and run to the house. We enter to see the six new 'members' all awake and angry.

"Why the hell did you choose us?!" Dave yells into Marks face, just then Boss walks in and tells everyone to be quite. He calls for Grace to come in because she was in the kitchen. She walks in and Boss looks over at us, he tells us to come stand beside him, and we do. I was looking at all the new recruits, but skipping Chris, but it was to late.

"Kelli?" Chris speaks up, everyone turns to me, waiting for me to respond, but I say nothing.

"Kelli, I'v missed you, everyone has missed y-" Chris went on, but I stopped him by speaking up to the whole crowd.

"Ok, so I know you all are wondering why you are here, and that is because each of you have something we want" I say with a smirk. I look over to my left to see Grace, Boss and Mark nod. I turn to see Jason smirking at me. I smile then turn back to the newbies.