Training And a Date

A/n
Please read the BOLD end notes!! very important to read if you love this story haha jk but you need to read them!

20
Today was the day that I was going to train Emily. I'm nervous because it is the first time I'v ever trained someone, and of I don't do a good job, she dies.

No worries.

I got out of bed and walked into that bathroom. I took off my all of my clothes and let them drop to the ground. I turned on the water, and while I was waiting I heard the door open. I cover myself and quickly turn around to see Jason looking at my naked body.

"What the hell Jason?" I grab a towel, cover my body more. He smiles and walks closer to me.

"Babe, I love you and your body just the way it is" he steps closer, so he is just a couple of inches away from my face. He takes the towel and pull it out of my grip, leaving to fall on the floor. My hands go to cover my body, but he stops them.

"Your beautiful" He says. He leans in and kisses me. His kisses are the best thing in the world. I pull away and smile.

"Thanks, but umm, can i get a shower now?" I ask while laughing a bit. He looks at the shower then smiles down at me.

"As long as I get to come in" he says with a rotten smile. Well, it wouldn't hurt.

"Ok, but no funny business, and I mean in" I say in a strict voice. He nods is head up and down very fast and starts ripping off his clothes. I couldn't help but notice his little friend, but I wouldn't call it little.

"Checking me out" Jason says, I roll my eyes and get into the shower.

After Jason and I got done in the shower, I wrapped the towel around me and walk over to my closest. I pick out some black skinny jeans and a tight black tank top. I slip on my black Vans and dry my hair. I walk over to the door, when I'm pulled back. I turn to see Jason, in the same outfit, looking into my eyes.

"Good luck today, if you need anything call me" He says pulling me into a hug, I laugh into his t-shirt.

"Jason, I'm not leaving the house, I'll be fine" I pull back and brush off the lent on his shirt.

"Ok, but I just want to say, i loved our shower, but next time, it will be more eventful" he says with a wink and walks out. Butterflies go wild in my stomach when he says that. I smile to my self then walk into the hall and over to Emily's door. I knock and she opens the door, dressed in pink short and a black tank like mine.

"Ready to go?" i ask her, she has a worried look on her face but smiles and walks down the hallway.

-/----------

"Come on, kick harder! Yes, there you go! Punch harder!" i yell as Emily hits the stuffed dummy harder and harder. We have been working and training for two hours now and this is the last of it for today.

"Ok ok, good job, get some water and we'll be done for the day" I say walking over to the cooler filled of water that Mark brought down for us. I pick out one for me and one for Emily.

"He-" I began to say when I turn around, but I stop because I began to laugh. Emily is laying on the ground, chest going up and down super faster, and she is panting like a dog. I throw the water bottle to her, but it hits her on the stomach, she groans in pain.

"Need to get faster at that, it could have been a bullet" I say before I walk out of the training room and go the steps. Once I'm upstairs I go into the living to see Chris and Bre sitting on the couch. I turn back around and go into the kitchen. I haven't talked to Chris since what he did in the kitchen a couple of days ago.