New beginning

Kelli's POV

It has been a few days since the house blew up and we are searching for a house. We have seen a few that we liked but nothing that really caught our eye. Jason and I are dating now we have never been better we has been so sweet and caring lately. But Grace has been acting very strange ever since that day that "it" happened she has been weird all moody and stuff. I asked if she was pregnant but she said that she wasn't but I bought we a pregnancy test anyways. Well we aren't having any luck with houses right now but there is one that we might settle on it is a 3 story house 8 bedrooms (more than we need) 9 bathrooms and a spiral staircase. Right now we live on the side of the road I know crazy right but we have all decided that we just might end up buying the house.

Jason's POV

Kelli and I have been stronger then ever too bad this is a bet that I had with Mark I have still been cheating on her. So what she doesn't know won't hurt her she thought I still loved her yeah right I cheated on her because she wasn't giving me what I wanted. The rose and everything was fake. I get a call from one of the girls I have been seeing and this is only 1 of them I answer the phone to only hear to most shocking news of my life...

Kelli's POV
Grace still doesn't want to take the test and I am getting fed up with it. "Grace take the test please it is for your own good" I say "No I don't want to so if I don't want to I am not going to" Grace says." Please grace i will buy and do whatever you want for a moth" i say "ok" she says back "finally" I mumble under my breath. She pees on the stick to only fin out that....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello it is @maegangallegos22 here and I wrote this chapter for Bella and I just wanted to let you know that you will be seeing more of my writing every other chapter we will be writing for each other that @bellabieber525 for letting me write this chapter!!