New Members Coming to Town

18

Right now Grace and I are in the kitchen fixing lunch for the guys. We are making some pasta. Boss said that he wanted to talk to all of us after lunch, so we are going to make lunch drag on as long as we can.

"So, whats up with you can Mark?" I ask wiping my hands on a towel. She looks at me them blushes, I start to laugh.

"You can't tell anyone" she say stepping closer to me.

"Really, who am I going to tell, the only other person here is Jason, and Boss really doesn't give a shit" i chuckle a little bit at the truth that came out of my mouth. She sighs and nods.

"Ok so we are dating, and after you and Jason went to bed last night, we did it on the couch" she whispers. i gasp and start gagging.

"Omg I sat on that couch!" I yell wiping off my butt just to mess with her. I look over into the living room to see the boys giving us weird looks. Grace punches me and tell me to shut up.

"Oh I'm just messing with you, as long as you are happy thats all the matters" I smile and hug her. She is my best friend and just want her to be happy.

---------

After lunch everyone heads down to the meeting room. We walk in to see Boss sitting at the head of the table, he nods at us all when we take a seat.

"Ok, so it's no surprise that when you look around the room that we don't have many members" He stands up and walks to the whiteboard with pictures of different people on it.

"So, saying that, these are the people that I have chosen to be in the gang, each of them have something that we need, now here are the pictures and background of each person, starting tomorrow I want them all here" Boss passes out the booklet that has their information in it.

I flip through all the faces that are about to be sucked into this life. I stop once I come upon a familiar face, my breath hitches and I look up at Boss.

"Umm are you sure that you want these people?" I ask in a shy voice, the others look up at me but my gaze is only on Boss.

"Yes" he say simply. No this can't happen, anyone but him.

"And there is no changing your mind?" I ask in hopes that he will change his mind and this guy will stay far from me.

"No, now is there something wrong with that?" He ask leaning on the table. I sigh and shake my head no. Jason looks at me with worried eyes, but i just give him an 'i'll tell you later' look. He nods and goes back to the booklet.

"Ok, so we will work on getting some of them tomorrow but I want some today, like you can see, there is a total of 6 so once we get them all, there will be 10 of you" Boss say in one breath.

"Ok so Grace, I have you to get Bre, Mark I want you to get Josh, Jason I want you to get Justin and Kelli you get Emily, I will get Chris and Dave, so any questions?" Boss says looking at all of us.

"I thought we were going to do this tomorrow" Grace speaks up, Boss sighs and looks over at her.

"I changed my mind" and with that he walks out of the room. Everyone turns to me and gives me questioning looks.

"Ok what the hell was that?" Jason say grabbing my hand, rubbing it light lightly. I take a breath in and let it out.

"The guy that Boss is going to get, Chris, is my ex boyfriend" I say looking down at Jason hands in mine.

"What?" Jason say sitting up in his chair.

"Yea and thats not the worse of it, he took my virginity and then left me, I should have known that all he wants was sex" I stopped, not wanted to get angry over it, he was not worth it.

"Oh god, when I see him I'm g-" Jason starts but I stop him.

"No Jason, don't he's not worth it, thrust me" i say kissing his check. He just huffs and stands up, he walks out the door and I look at Grace and Mark.

"Well, lets go get these new members" Mark says, not trilled at all. He stands up which causes Grace and I to do the same. We walk out of the meeting room and up the steps, into Boss's office so get the address of our person. I walk into Boss's office just as Jason walks out, he sees me and pulls me to the side.

"I'm sorry Kelli, I just want you to be safe and I don't want that scumbag around you after what he did to you, I love you and I promise that he will never hurt you again" Jason says, he then leans down and gives me a passionate kiss on the lips. After a second I pull away and look at him.

"Thanks Jason, I love you to" I peck his lips one more time before I walk into Boss's office and get my paper work.

'Emily Miles

358 Sawmill Road'

Ok Miss Emily Miles, get ready for your live to turn into a living hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I hope you like it!!

Ok so I have an important question to ask:

Which of my two stories do you like the best? I want you to be 100% honest!

Thanks!

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

-Bella:)