R.I.P

34

Justin and I walked out of the salon and we were talking about my hair. I love it so much!!

Anyway, we got into the car and began to drive home. We talked about different things, then Justin said he was hungry, so we pulled through McDonalds. After we got out food, we continued home.

We ate all of our food, well Justin mostly fed me mind. Once I made it down the long ass driveway, I saw a car parked in front of the house. It wasn't any of our cars, so it was an outsiders. I pulled into the garage and turned off the car. Justin and I got out, throwing our trash away, and stepping into the house.

Everyone was in the living room talking, I noticed at tall blonde with big fake boobs, standing by Boss. Everyone looked at me and smiled, looking at my new hair and new tattoos. I laugh at them and sit next to Grace. I glance over at Jason to see him looking at my tattoos, i roll my eyes and look up at Boss.

"Kelli, I like your new look, love the hair" Boss says. I laugh and thank him. I look over at Justin who winks at me. I laugh and look up at Boss.

"Ok so, you're probably wondering why this beautiful lady is standing beside me, and that is because she is my girlfriend, her name is Becky" Boss says pointing to the fake boobed lady. We all smile and say hi.

"I just wanted to introduce her to you, because I think of all of you like family" he says. He looks over at me and smiles. I have always thought if him as a father.

"Hi everyone" Becky says. She seems like a nice person.

"Umm I just wanted to do long last thing" Becky says. She turns to Boss and kisses him on the lips. She pulled away and smiled. She walked just a few feet away, and it all happened in slow motion.

She pulled a gun out at aimed at at Boss's head. She pulls the trigger and his people dropped to the ground, blood rushing from his head. Before I could think about it, I pulled out my gun and shot Becky right between the eyes. Her body falls, lifeless.

I rush over to Boss, shaking him, trying to wake him, but its too late. I lay my head on his chest and cry my eyes out. I just lost the only thing I had to a father.

I feel someone pull me away, I manage to look up, too see that it was Justin. I hugged him and cried into his chest. I hear other people around me crying, it hurt all of us when she did that.

"Come on, let's go up stairs" Justin asks. He picks me up and carries me up the steps. He opens a door to a room and puts me down on a bed. I curled up into a ball, still crying. I have been through so much heartache these last few weeks, the whole year even. I felt Justin pull me into his chest, I continue to cry until sleep takes over me.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::;:::::::::::

Short chapter, I'm sorry.

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

-Bella :)