Day of Love

38

It's been a month since Jason took the lie detecter test to prove that he will never do anything to hurt me and that he really does love me. It has been amazing, I honest fall in love with him everyday, yes there is still fighting and a little bit of trust issues, but nothing we can't over come.

And also today is Grace and Mark's wedding!!! I can't believe that it is finally here! Right now we are getting dressed for the wedding. We are having it in the house, but we set up the backyard so it is ready for a wedding. We have a tent and lights, everything. It is a small wedding so not a lot of people will be there, just the people in the gang and a couple of friends from another gang.

I was putting on my maid of honor dress, which was an all white strapless dress. I had plain white platforms to go with it.

"You look beautiful" Jason says from behind me when I was curling my hair. I smiled and turned to him.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" i say walking over to him. He has a tux on, but the sleeves are rolled up to show his tattoos.

"Thank you" he leans forward and kisses me on the lips. I pull back and finish my hair.

"I have to help Grace with her dress" I say turning off my curling iron off. He nods and kisses me once more before I walk over to Grace's room. I walk in to see Emily doing Grace's hair. Grace smiles but Emily gives me a dirty look, I have tried to talk to her, but she always pushes me away, whatever.

"Hey, you look beautiful" I say to Grace, she has a Cinderella type dress on to cover her baby bump.

"Thanks you look amazing too" she says hugging me. Emily scoffs and walks out of the room. Grace looks down with a worried face.

"Hey hey, don't worry about her, just focus on Mark, and the baby" I say rubbing her stomach, she laughs and fixes her dress.

"It's a boy" she says. I smile and hug her.

"Whats the name?" i ask jumping up and down.

"Joey" she says looking down with a small smile. They named the baby after Joe.

"He would love him" I say rubbing my arm.

"Well come on, let's get you married" I say pulling her to he door. We walked down to the living room, where Emily and two other girls from the other gang were.

"Guys, this is Maegan and Dailia" Emily says pointing to the girls. I wave at them and Grace does the same. Then a tall, older man walked in, he is what Boss was for our gang, well what Jason is now.

"Hi ladies, are you ready?" He asks, I think his name is Kenny or something like that, anyway he was going to walk Grace down the isle. I kiss Grace on the cheek and grab my flowers and walk outside. I stood in my spot and waited for the couple.

*After Wedding*

We just watched Mark and Grace drive off to their honeymoon in Hawaii. We walk back into the house and take a seat on the couch. The other gang left so it is just the four of us.

"That was beautiful" I say laying my head on Jason's shoulder, everyone agrees and we watch tv.

"Well I'm going to go out, does anyone want to come?" Emily asks standing up. Justin nods and stands beside her, but I shake my head no and so do Jason.

"No thanks, my feet already hurt from these hells" I say kicking off my shoes and putting my feet on the coffee table. Justin laughs at me and Jason pulls me in closer.

"Ok whatever" Emily says dragging Justin out the door, not even giving him time to change his clothes. Once they are going Jason pulls me onto his lap.

"Well, it looks like we have to whole house to our selfs" He says kissing down my neck, I can feel 'little Jason' poking my leg. I laugh and look at Jason.

"Lets go upstairs" I says. As soon as the words left my mouth, Jason lifts me up and runs up the stairs, two at a time. We finally make it to the bed room and Jason throws me onto the bed.

"Okay?" he asks

"Okay" i say. The rest of the night was pure love, never overdoing it, just love and it was amazing.

:::::::::::::;;::::::::::::::;::::::

Please please please give me ideas! i have mega writers block and if you don't give me ideas then I can't update.

FYI the book is going to end soon.

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

-Bella :)