5 to 500

Read end notes!!!!
39

I woke up to the light shining through the window. I groaned and cuddled deeper into Jason's chest, my mind thinks back to last night and I smile. Im so in love with Jason, even after everything we've been through, i still love him.

"Hey babe" I hear Jason's deep husky voice speak up, I look up at him and into his beautiful eyes.

"Hey" I say kissing his lips. He smiles and sits up, pulling me with him.

"So I was thinking how about we go out to dinner tonight and catch up, you know it just be you and me" He says kissing the too of my head. I nod and look at him.

"Yea sure that would be nice" I smile at him. He leans in and kisses me, he rolls on top of me and runs his hands over my body.

"I'm going to get a shower." I say pulling away. I uncover and get out of bed, still naked from last night.

"C-can I join?" Jason shudders from behind me. I laugh and nod, he runs past me, pulling me into the bathroom.

After an eventful shower, I was finally dressed and now ironing my hair. I was done with the last strand of hair when Jason walked in the door. He was wearing a red button up shirt was some black drop crouch pants. He had on red shoes and his hair was perfect.

"You look beautiful babe" he says walking over to me. I was wearing a black dress that went to my knees, so nude heels and red lips stick.

"Thanks, you ready?" I say grabbing my purse, putting my phone in it. He nodded and we both walked out the door, down to his car.

"So where are we going?" I ask while looking over at him.

"It's a nice place called Wild Horse" he says with a smile, I nod and grab his hand, holding it.

"So tell me the real reason why you are taking me out" I look over at him. He sighs and just looks at the road.

"I told you Kelli, just to be alone with you" he says, anger entering his voice. I drop it because I don't want him getting anymore angry.

We finally made it to the restaurant and got out of the car, I went to grab Jason's hand, but he just walks ahead of me. Ok, don't worry, don't let it ruin the night. The waiter shows us your table and gets our drink order.

"Thank you for the dinner" I tell Jason who is looking at his hands, he simply nods but doesn't say anything.

"Jason, whats wrong?" I ask taking his hand in mine. He sighs and looks up at me.

"Just business stuff" he says looking away. I sigh and rub is hand with mine.

"Well I'm in the business too, so you can tell me" I say. He shakes his head and looks at me in the eyes.

"Ok it's not about the business, it's just that, when we were at the wedding I got to thinking, I want that in my life, but I'm the life style I'm in, I can't do any of that" he says looking into my eyes. Wow, it's wonderful that e wants that in life, but sad that he is so negative about it.

"Well Grace and Mark got married, and they have a baby, you can do it too" i say, Im trying to cheer him up because it sucks when he is upset.

"No, no I can't because Mark and Grace aren't wanted by hundreds of gangs, but I am and if I get married or have kids, that will only make them want to kill me more" he stops talking when the waiter brings us our food.

"So what, we can move away and get married there, somewhere no one will find us." I say trying to convince him that it will be ok, but I don't know where the talk of getting married and kids came from but whatever.

"What about the gang Kelli, I just can't leave them, they need me" he says before taking a sip of his drink.

"Well that true, but there is million of head gang members that don't live with there gang and everything works out" I tell him. He sighs and rubs his face with his hand.

"I know" that's all he says.

"But don't worry about it, that is still a couple of years away" I say taking a bite of my food.

"Yea your right" he smiles and eats his food as well. After dinner we stopped and got some ice cream and now we are on our way home. Just then Jason's phone went off, he picked it up and answered it.

"Hello.....Yes....Umm ok....No...... ok i'll be right there" he says before hanging up.

"Who was that?" I ask looking over at him. He rubs his face and speeds up.

"This other gang head, he wants to talk business" he says speeding down the highway. After 5 minutes we made it home and walked into the house. We walked into the living room to see two men standing there, talking to Justin.

"McCann, lets talk" one man says, Jason nods and leads them to his office. I walk over to Justin, who now is sitting on the couch watching tv.

"What do they want?" I ask him, sitting next to him.

"They wanted to talk about the gang or something" he says shrugging. I nod and take the remote from him.

"God are we going to do this again?" Justin groans, I laugh at him because I know he is talking about how the last time I took the remote and chips from him.

"I just don't want to watch football" i say laughing. We watch some boring tv special about how to make taffy, Jason's office door opens and all three men step out. The two men shake Jason's hand then walk out of the house.

"What did they want?" I ask standing up, walking over to Jason. He sits on the chair and rubs his face and let's out a heavy sigh.

"They want me to take over there gang, both of them, because they don't want to be in it anymore" he says rubbing his temples.

"Ok, how many members will there be?" Justin asks from behind us.

"500" Jason simply says. What!?

"Are they going to live here?" i ask, still in shock. He shakes he head and stands up.

"No, they are going to be in the same houses that they were in" well that's good.

"Ok, well everything is going to be ok, let's not worry about it" I say. He nods and walks up the stairs, I tell Justin goodnight and follow Jason up the steps.

We make it to the room and get ready for bed, I strip of my clothes, only in my bra and panties and put Jason's shirt on. I lay down in bed and pull Jason close to me.

"Don't worry about anything, I'll be there for you, i love you" i tell him. I kiss him and he smiles.

"Thanks, I love you to"

:::::::::::::::::::;::::::::::::::;::

Idea are needed! Im not writing anymore until I get some!!

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

-Bella:)