"Don't tell anyone, ok"

A/N
Please read end notes!

Right now I was getting ready for the gang meeting, I'm still not sure what this is about, but since I'm in the gang I have to go.

I was dressed in same black skinner jeans, a loose fitting tank top with an American flag on it, and some red Chuck Taylor's.

I make my way over to Grace's room, last night she told me to come here, so she could show me where the meeting room is. I knock on her door. I can hear her groan from the other side of the door.

She stumbles to the door and opens it. She give me a half smile, then groans in pain.

"Did you drink the rest of the pack last night" I ask while laughing at her.

"And then some" she give me a half smile and a small laugh.

"Yea I guessed, so I brought you these" I say, pulling pain killers out of my back pocket.

"Thanks" she says taking the pills and taking a drink. After she's done, we make our way down the hall way. We walk down into the basement, and walk down the little hallway. We stop outside of a door, and I can hear talking on the other side of the door. We open the door, and all the boys turn to look at us.

"Well, look who decided to join us" Boss says, standing up from his chair.

"Please take a seat" he continues, while pointing to the table where everyone else was sitting. We walk over and Grace takes a seat next to Mark, which leaves me having to sit next to Jason. He gives me a smirk, but then turns back to Boss.

"Ok, so this is our first gang meeting with Kelli, so I'm going to explain what this is all about" Boss says, walking over to the whiteboard that had writing and people picture on it.

"Ok, so when there is a gang meeting, that means we are planing our next attack, but we also talk about other things that we do, such as dealing drugs, robbing banks and so on." Boss say, explaining everything to me.

"This whiteboard show us everything we need to know about our next attack, so today we are going to do some group attacks, since there is no big jobs today, there will only be two person groups." He continues. I just hope that since it is my first time at a 'job' that he will go easy on me. You know maybe a small drug deal, or steal someone wallet, anything small like that. You I'm a puss, what can you do?

Boss tells everyone who they are partnered with, I'm just prying that I don't get Jason.

And I don't.

Wait, never mind, I do.

Boss tells everyone there job that they will be doing today, and thankfully, Jason and I have a small one that is easy. We have to drop off a package, and pick up the money for it. They didn't say what was in the packages, but as long as I don't have to kill someone, I'm good.

"Ok, meeting dismissed, get out of here and go out and do the job" Boss says to everyone, we all nod our heads and get up to walk out. "but not you Kelli, I need to talk to you" Boss continues. Oh shit, what now.

"Ill go get the package ready" Jason tells me before walking out of the room. I nod my head and turn to Boss. He tells me to take a seat, and I do the same time he does.

"Ok, so Kelli the reason I kept you here is because I have a gift for you" A gift? what does he mean by a gift? He gets up and goes across the room to a small table and grabs a box.

He walks back over and places the box in front of me, before taking his seat. I look at the box, scared to look inside, it could be a human head for all I know.

"Open it" He says with a small laugh. I look at him then down at the box. I slowly lift the lid, and look inside and there was a gun.

I pick it up out of the box and look at it. On the side it had my name carved in it, but in purple, because that is the color of the gang. I look at the bottom of the magazine (it is the thing that holds the bullets, just fyi) and saw my last name 'Hall' carved into it, and right below it was N.S., which stand for North Side, the name of our gang.

"Every member of the gang has their own gun, just like that, only it has their names on it of course" he gives a small laugh.

"Thank you, it nice, i feel more badass with my own gun" I say, which makes Boss laugh even louder.

"Ok, well Jason is waiting, and he doesn't like waiting, so you should go" He says as we both stand up and walk to the door.

"Oh Kelli one more thing, when you go out to do a job, make sure that you wear purple, every time, so people know you are with us" He says while we walk down the hall. I nod my head.

Once we make it up stairs, Boss goes off and does his own thing and I make my way into the living room, to see Jason sitting there on his phone. He looks up when he see me enter the room.

"You ready?" He ask, straighten out his purple shirt, which reminds me what Boss said.

"Yea, but I have to go change my shirt, I'll be right back" I say before running up to my room. I walk over to my closet and grab a purple tank top and some purple vans. Once I tie my shoes, i turn around to walk out of the room, only to be bump into someone.

I look up to see Jason standing there with a smirk on his face. Before I could say anything, he grabs my face and puts his lips to mine. My eyes widen in shock, but I soon close them, taking in every second of this. His lips were so soft and pink. They sent a tingle through my body.

He pulls away and look into my eyes. He rest his forehead on mine.

"Don't tell anyone, ok" he says before placing one last kiss on my lips, before walking out the door. He stops at the door way and turns to me.

"Well, are you coming or not?" He asks, holding out is hand. I nod my head and walk over to him, taking his hand.

What just happened? Jason kissed me AGAIN! We have kiss more then we have talked! But deep down, I think I'm starting to fall for him. Wait, no I can't, he is a player, a killer, a drug dealer, he is a bad person.

But so am I.

I can't fall for Jason McCann, I just can't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think? I hope you like it! Please give ideas and things that you want to see happen!

I just want to take a second and thank my two very best friends.

@fan_girlin_life and @bieber_who, they have helped me with both of my stories and things that are going on in my life.

They have been there for me, they listen to me go on and on about my ex, but they don't care, because they are such amazing people, or should I say amaZayn lol

So thanks to both of you so much! you have no idea what you guys mean to me.

They both have their own stories so go check them out! they are amazing!!

So please comment and vote!

Thanks for reading

-Bella:)

P.S. I follow back and if you want me to read your story, just message me and let me know!! I will read all:)