3.15 Good

"Doll." I call her name weakly, more than to myself. My heart nearly exploded by the happiness that produced only for her appearance in front of me.

She comes for me.

I was about to smile when she turn her back and walk away. Why?

"Damn it, Kook." Cursed Jimin hyung in front of me and looking at something behind my back, cluelessly I look back and saw that woman.

"Fuck." I cursed loudly and my foot remotely running chasing for her. "Doll, doll." I call her name but she is nowhere until I saw her dirt blonde hair among the street pedestrian ready to cross the street. So I run and took her hand, she flinched.

"Don't touch me. It's disgusting." She spat gritting her teeth earning some looks from other pedestrians. But who they are. They can fuck off because I want my barbie doll to stay with me. I should make everything clear as crystal.

"No no no, I didn't touch her. I swear to you in the name of my love for you." I panicked and she chuckled mockingly.

"Right, your love." She yank my hand but I hold her another hand with mine even stronger. "Let me go, I need to do something."

"You didn't come for me?"

"I don't know. I feel stupid to come to this place." The light turn green and she force herself to walk make me walk with her for our safety.

"Why? I like the fact you come for me."

"To see you get quicky with another girl? You must be kidding me." She commented and keep on walking. We already arrived in the front of cafe. She looks left and right look hesitate and then took left.

"I swear to you, I didn't do that thing. I swear to you, doll. I promise you to not get laid with anyone after I touch you that time. I hold on that promise. Even though I want to do it to get rid of you in my mind." I said and hugging her forcefully. "Its true we were inside the same restroom, she came when I just finish my things and asking me to have quicky-"

"Right."

"No it's not right. I didnt let her, I push her when she tried to prey on me. I told her that I have girlfriend for god sake."

"Then what about your unzipped jeans? You are so funny sometime." She chuckled and then look confused.

"I was doing my things, you know take a pee and didn't have time to zip it when she came. And-" I was about to prolonging my reason but she looks lost. What's with her? "Where do you want to go?"

"Home." She said dryly.

"Home?" I asked confused and that's when it clicked inside my head. "You don't know what street to take right?"

"So you tease me right now after all the shit you do?"

"I fucking explaining to you, please believe in me. I-"

"I can't believe in you."

"Fuck it. I should have been the one who's sulking right now because you hide me from your parents. And here you are, look so hurt for something I never do." I told her half laughing. "I know I was a fuck boy. But it a was. I try to change for you, doll. I give it a try and you don' understand how hard it is but I want you to see me without disgust. You only need to put your believe in me."

"You know what Jeon? You cut all of our communication, in 3 weeks. In three weeks I become the object of the bullied in the university. That you dump me. But that's not what I think about." She shout and we stand in front of clothes shop now, some of the customers looking at us, wondering what had happen since we speak in korean.