6.2 Diary Depression

From : Unknown Number
Think you need to explain something to me.
Call or meet?

Seen

--

From :Unknown Number
You left me on seen.
I'll take this as meet.
Park near the city library, tomorrow at 9 a.m sharp.

Seen

--

From :Unknown Number
I think you might be busy.
How about cafe near uni.
Tomorrow at 10 a.m.

Seen

--

From : Unknown Number
How many time you gonna block the number?
Lets compete.
Tomorrow in front of your unit.
11 a.m.

See

--

From : Unknown Number
You hide something right.
I don't want to listen story from other people.
Might as well, you talk to me face to face.
I wont bite.
And how long you wont go home just because I was outside your unit?

Seen

--

From : Unknown Number
I'll find you. Cho Miyeon.

Seen

--

"God." Her breath hitched when she saw me standing right in front the receptionist who ask me about the appointment and shit.

She act bitchy, guess you'll see me repeatedly after this.

"No god." I smirk while put my hand on my hips.

Honestly I was terrified that Jungkook will see me even before I talk to Miyeon. But what do I do. She was so sly like a snake.

My bad.

She is a snake.

"It just me, Lisa."

"What are you doing in here?" She frown and half whispering angrily and took my hand to walk me to the outside.

"I've sent you messages. No response, you block me." I was standing at the entrace of the hall. Its pretty big. And those fucker is the owner of this building.

"Why should I response on you? The last time you talk, I am not your friend."

"No need to be friend to talk with."  I said and take my hand from her. She looks sophisticate now, looks more mature and looks happier. "You engaged with him." I state.

"Yeah. Why?" I frown and take her hand to walk toward basement and entering my car. She sat with me.

"Its him. I don't think you understand what you do."

"What I don't understand? I want him and he want me. So what?"

"But Yuqi."

"Yuqi was your sister, not mine." And her words successfully make me quiet. She was right, but she was her friend too. She was tell me to not loving Jungkook, and she just...

"Fine." I said when she open the car door. She supposed to leave but she still stand in front of the door while my mind wondering around, why should I be here?

Is it because Jungkook doesn't deserve other people, but Miyeon is not a good woman either. Or is it because I was worried to Jungkook? Why should I?

"Go away. Living your life." She said then smiling at me. "Get lost."