6.4 Anpanman

"Our branch at Gangnam is really famous. Thanks to you Mr. Jeon." Mr. Shin said while smiling while holding a glass of wine on his hand, talking about his business.

"Its not only because of my company, that's also because of your and your employees hard work." Jungkook smiling back half whispering because the crowd start to begin. "Its glad to know you feel satisfied Mr. Shin."

"As always Mr. Jeon." He said back and about to talk again when his eyes catching something from far. His smile got even wider now. "Mr. Kim Taehyung." They all look back to see Kim Taehyung with his Gucci attire from head to toe, all black and fancy, smiling like a little child so adorable, and milky white hand circling his right arm gently making anyone to envy.

Such a match create from heaven, they said.

"With a beautiful and gorgeous lady." His eyes sparkling more when he kiss the hand from the girl in  red gown.

"Miss Manoban, Mr. Shin." Taehyung introduce his woman toward his business partner, proudly. Jungkook was stunned and cant utter a word to see how his other half standing right in front of him, stunning, milky white skin was showed too much. His jaw clenched. While the woman of him, frowning clenching her jaw for another reason and her nail was sticking too deep make the man flinching and realize that its not good to stay there.

For good he should go.

"Your partner for the night? What a lucky man." Praise Mr. Shin again cant even blinking.

"No. She was invited." Taehyung shook his head and then Mr. Shin looking at him confused. "For Mr. Kim Namjoon."

--
"You'll be shivering to death." She heard along with a warm sensation from the fabric of his tuxedo wrapped around her shoulder. He gave it for her. "In this winter night you damn choosing those dress with low cleavage and exposed back." He hissed and she wonder. What's he angry for?

She sigh and continue looking to the sky, when everyone chit chatting about their business, making deals or just simply saying shit she choose to walk to the balcony, air what she needs now.

She doesn't born to be a business woman. She thought.

"I was wrong." She said calmly and he was frozen on his spot, looking at the same star, with the same feeling.

Longing.

"I am sorry."

"I deserve it." He finally said back while taking his step to stand side by side with her. "Payment, I expiate my sin."

They just stand there in silence. He feel happy that she knew the truth.

"I love her." He states holding his breath when he opening the wet scars of his heart. "Yuqi."

"Don't lie."

"She cheats." She then look at him in a flash of light. She cant believe what she just listen. "She slept with Yoongi hyung."

"No you are wrong."

"I see that with my eyes."

"What?"

"She walk out from his room." She chuckled and walk a step to leave him one step ahead.

"You will believe her if you love her."

"That's why people say love is blind." He said and then stepping closer to her. "And stupid."

"Like you."

"Pardon?"

"Why it should to be her?" She hissed and look at his eyes. "From so many woman on this world why Miyeon?"