4.13 SOLO

"Hey!" Said someone from her right when she just reading some of announcement for graduation at the hallway. A short guy with a fat body, looks like a well mannered pervert. She hates it. But what mom said?

Be good.
Don't be rude.
Smile, Lily.

So she smiles. Gracefully.

"Hey." She said not really interest and looking around to find Jisoo, Rosé, and its okay about Jennie. As long as whoever it is can surviving her from this awkwardness.

"You are Lisa, right? Almighty Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend?"

"Aha."

"How's your day?"

"Almost good." She said full of sarcasm but sure, he has this thick wall face to be ashamed. "Need help?" She started to lost her patience, patience was in her number one thing on her CANT HOLD ON list.

"Nope. Just want to talk. You know, I really appreciate your big fat heart to hold on his big ego."

"Okay."

"I saw him, more than once, fucking those strawberry blonde girl, one of your friend in one of empty class. And  at the rooftop. Library. And-"

"What you gonna say?"

"You seems like a nice girl." She frowns. "I know he deserves to be your slave. You practically dragging him here and there but still, you are just too good for him."

"And what's good for me?" She lost it. "You?" He almost smile. "You know I have this high standard even for you to be my slave. You should at least higher than 170 cm."

She knows they are already become a live circus now. That's why she cant think straight when he talk about her boyfriend that way. He was a bad guy, a was like he said.

"And you are short." Someone giggling. "Not only your posture but also your mind."

"Listen. I mean no harm. I just think-"

"Save it. I don't need that bullshit. And who are you to talk about my boyfriend that way?" She spats. And she look intimidating. "I never count him a slave. He is a good boyfriend who sacrifices anything for me. And he is not a dog nor slave. You bad mouthing my man again and I swear you will regret it." He gulps hard. "Understand?" He nods. "Good. Now the circus is over. Please go away." She shoeing everyone.

She just explode. And it feels good.

 And it feels good

--
Knock.. knock...

Knock.. knock..

The door opened make his smile widened, he holds this hoodie bag, really excited to meet someone behind this door.

"Hey." He said when he sees her dirty blonde hair, she was in her pajama already, but her face still as fresh as orange juice in the morning.

"Yoongi oppa?" She frowns still holding the door half opened. "What are doing in here? Didnt you should be in Daegu?"

"Yeah." He then speak. Scratching his nape shyly. "I just arrived and wanted to see you."

"What's the matter?" She looks so caring and that's what he loves from her.

"I miss you."

"Eum.." she was thinking about the right comeback when the door opened widely, showing someone behind her back, on his white shirt, a sweat pant, and a poker face on.

"You back already, hyung?"

"Kook." He startled but still could feel the pain in his chest. Studying the looks from them. Messy hair, wrinkled white t-shirt, red lips. He want her by himself. But she is happy with someone else. "Yeah. I am home just an hour ago."

"Great. What happen?"

--"Show me your necklace!"

--
"Show me your necklace!"

"Wait. What?"

"Show me Liz. Let me know that its safe on your neck."

"Oppa, I..."

"Where is it?"

"Somewhere on this planet."

"I saw Jennie wore it."

"Then you already found where it is."

"You gave it to her? Answer me!"

"Yes I did."

"Why?"

"Because she want it."

"Take it back."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because she loves you."

"But I love you, Liz."

"And you know that I cant."

--
"Whats this?"

"Everything you want."

"He'll gonna hate me if I take this from you."

"He already did hate you. So why care about what he feel?"

"Did you just gave him to me?"

"He never belong to me since the first place. While you admiring those necklace, try to think about what other as Namjoon oppa felt. He is in your right place all this time. As much you feel sad about Yoongi who never look at you, that's what Namjoon oppa felt too."

"Its not your business, snake."

"Its not, if we talk from your side. But Namjoon oppa is my favorite friend. If you don't gonna make him happy, brace yourself and talk to your elders. If Yoongi oppa that shorty for you, fight them. I didn't talk to you like that as your friend, I am Namjoon's. If you cant make him happy, let him go, don't make him as a solo player."