7.1 Burn

"You'll burn the entire kitchen." He heard someone said From her behind and she turn around to see a wide smile Jungkook looking at her lovingly. He is just in his boxer, messy hair, and half asleep face. He just wake up while she already woke up an hour ago and decide to try new recipe.

"I know that I am hot." She said smugly while shrug her shoulder and turn the toast on the pan quickly. "I can burn anything, like you last night."

"You know I can have diabetes to wake up with this kind of view."

"Its your 30th days, you begin to regret already?" He smile and walking toward her direction, he circling his hand around her tiny waist and sniffing on her neck.

--

"I am doing nothing but eating from your hard work." He said not letting me to see his eyes. "I was bastard rich guy when you don't want me. And I am an useless man when you finally open your heart for me." He speaks again make me chuckled awkwardly because I don't know how to make him feel better. "And I wont be surprise if someday you grow bored and taking home another man in this house."

"Then take the chance that Namjoon oppa offering to you." I said carefully but still play it cool. "We really need a teacher for the vocal class."

"Jimin hyung can do everything." He said and tightening his hug. "Namjoon hyung only pitying on me."

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask again and look at my side to see him frowning. "What have you done to the shameless Jeon Jungkook?" He then grinning mimicking mine. "Fuck off with dignity, Jeon. As long as you can eat and don't hurt or take others then its fine. And you can do better than other."

"You think so?" I nod and he kiss me on the cheeks. "I should talking to Namjoon hyung after this." He said more excited and I am happy to hear his kind of excited voice. Its high pitch and sounds so innocent.

Everyone looking at us when we arrive in the company. They were whispering or simply gazing confusedly at us, at him. They sure heard about the rumors, but they shrug it off, thinking that I am a saint and Miyeon was the one who only bragging.

Until the news spread, Jeon and Cho family wont be collaborate because their engagement of their heirs cancelled and Jeon Jungkook wont longer being the CEO of Jeon Inc.

And the fact that Jungkook now walking hand in hand with me, smiling all the way to Namjoon oppa office must make them realize, that I am that bitch.

"I have class to teach in ten." I said looking at the watch on my right wrist, the matching Rolex one with Jungkook and then he nods.

"I'll be around." I nod back and take a brave move to kiss him on the lips and leave. Nobody will care about our feeling, no matter how we try to cover up our life, they will always find the way to judge the scars on us. So I gave them this shit. I wave at Jungkook who's blushing hard and smiling like an idiot.