Extra Chapt [Min]

I never know loving someone will be this hard. And this is hurt me.
I was imagining, married with him will be the start of our happiness.

But I was wrong.

If I think about again, if god gave me a chance, I'll choose to not trade a soft Jeon Jungkook with a cold Min Yoongi.

He was my first love, but his heart cant be moved. Not like Jungkook. His heart was made by titanium, not even close to the stone that can be break.

I regret to get married with him. With a cold heart, cold bed, cold house, everything is cold. I cant feel anything anymore.

I hate myself, for not able to break the wall of his heart. Am I that hard to be loved?

He never spare his eyes on me, never care if I was sad, or even faint in front of him. No touch, no talk, I feel like an invisible creature.

I have no meaning for him.

So I just wonder, I wonder if he found this letter beside my pale and cold body. No soul, no me anymore.

I wonder, if I become cold,

Will he miss me?
Will he feel lonely without me?
Will he, love me?

Because I do.

Always.

And I will.

Yoongi oppa, I am sorry.
I will tell Jennie that you love her.
I wish you had a beautiful life after I go.

Oppa, I'll pay of my sins now.
I am leaving.
Please be happy.

Your wife, Min Miyeon.

"Now what?" He snorted half laughing when he finish reading the letter. Watching her who hanged in the middle of her bedroom. Lifeless. "Should I suffer alone?"