4.5 Disgust

"I dont know what you did to them but you are doing a great job, Lily." She smiles after take a sit beside me, looking at Jungkook who's sat at our usual table. I look at her and rolled my eyes.

"You said we are not allowed to be seen together." I spoke to her and she only chuckled and pat my shoulder lightly.

"It wont change anything, look at that puppy right there, he will kneel down even when you throw your left over food at him right now." I hissed at her comment. I dont like the way she adress people. I sometime wonder how could my innocent Yuqi be friend with this sneaky foxy.

"And how mad those cat woman, sadness cant she hide from everyone."  She smiles again referring to Jennie. "And I thought you have a good one night stand with Jungkook's brother too. You are really something, sister."

"Mind if you leave me alone now?" I asked her sarcastically.

"No. I want to talk about how we should ending this-"

"Isnt this enough, Miyeon?" She taken aback. She thought everything is fine, everything already done. She shouldnt need to interract with them anymore.

"Enough? Oh Lily, Yuqi indeed honest about how your heart easy to melt." She commented and taking her phone ready to leave anytime needed because cafeteria start to be crowded. "Let me ask you, did Yuqi's death mean this little for you?"

--
"How are you feeling, Miss Manoban?"

"I think I am doing good."

"How's the school?"

"Boring as usual."

"You feel good about your friends?"

.
.
.
.
.
"I - think so."

"Anything depressed you?"

.
.
.
.
"Nothing."

"Do you want to ask me something then?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Could my pain and wound cured?"

"Do people like me could survive without hurting others?"--"Oh come to fuck your princess?" She asked when he just entering the main's door of the girls dorm

--
"Oh come to fuck your princess?" She asked when he just entering the main's door of the girls dorm.

As if cursed, the first person he meets there was a discipline president.

He already thought about meeting Jennie first but, the worst just happen. He sigh.

"I come to see you." He lazily said and it makes the said girl pointing at herself and questioning him.

"You come to see me?"

"Stop fucking lie in front if me because you cant deceive me." He spat venom on her face. "I know that you poisoning Lisa's brain with your cunning heart."

"Oh, you know our secret?" She spoke not even surprised since its Yoongi.

"Leave her. She did it. She hurts Jungkook already. Isn't that what you want from every woman he likes?"

"What are you talking about Yoongi-ssi?" She asked frowning, a fake frown. She play dumb. "Oh by the way, perhaps, you still remember Yuqi?"

He was freeze at his spot when he heard the name. How can he forget her. How can.

"That innocent girl once you plan to be married with-" she spoke now spilling the truth. "Is Lisa's sister."
--
Its awkward since the guys and girls leaving Yoongi and Jennie alone at the same table in the library.

The were talking about their final assignment and studying together until one by one the left. Leaving the two of them alone.

He knows really well that the girl in front of his chair was nervous. She is fidgeting non stop, biting her lips try to make a conversation. But have no enough courage to do it.

So instead of wasting the time he lazily took the lead. Closing the thick book he then look at her who's immediately looked away from him.

"How about your exam Jen?" He asked calmly and the said girl looking at him, carefully. Even though her orbs trembled. She is dying in happiness knowing that he finally talk to her again after she slaps Lisa.

"It should be ended in 2 days." She spoke almost stuttering. Its really awkward.

"Good." He end the conversation knowing that he cant make a long conversation anymore. He is sleepy right now.

"Yoong..." he look up again when he already dozed off. And she smiles. "Thank you." He rise his brows. "For talking to me again. It means so much for me."

He nodded awkwardly and look around and accidentally his gaze meet with Namjoon's. He look after her, always. Isn't Namjoon a sweet guy every woman dream about?

But why cant she appreciate him?

"We are friend since the beginning of our fresh man year, and when you didn't talk to me it feels so wrong." She  keeps on talking. "I know I was too harsh but I only shielding the one precious for me, for us. She-"

"Isn't Namjoon treat you good?" He cuts her off when she was about to talk about Lisa. She ia not sorry for slapping Lisa, for treating her like a trash. She is only sorry because she wanted him to talk to her anymore. He knows. But he cant silent treatment her forever. He knows she is as hard as stone, but isn't stone  could break because of a tiny water if she is not be careful?

"What?"

"Isn't he sweet to always watching on you even thought you treat him bad." He then look at her eyes. "This is not what he wanted too. He is just like you. Powerless under your father eyes. The difference is, you hate him, and he loves you."

"But I cant."

"Why? He is a good man for you."

"I cant Yoongs."

"Why?"

"Because I love you." She shout and the entire library looking at their direction. Surprised by the sudden outburst of her.

"I am not blind." He then smile and took her hand, caressing it gently. "But like you, I cant."

"Why?"

"I love her, Jennie."

"But she loves Jungkook."

"Yeah, but I love her."

"Yoongs.."

"Stop being rude and looking at Namjoon in disgust." He spoke again still smiling, sadly. "He is a perfect man for you."

"But-"

"Don't look at him that way because I never feel disgusting at you, Jennie-ah."

--Days 50, she throws the flower into the trash bean

--
Days 50, she throws the flower into the trash bean.

Again.

But its okay, I am fine.
Like a million times I told myself, I am fine.
Tomorrow there will still the 51 day.
I will keep coming back until she gave in.

I miss you, Doll.
Love you so bad.