3.1 Another Beginning

Its 10 a.m when she woke up, forced to wake up by the ringtone of her phone when Jisoo call her asking her to be ready for the first journey of them in Maldives. Beach time.

And by woke up at that hour, it means she already skip breakfast. She was so tired to even change her clothes after they arrived, they are all passed out anyway. Let alone dinner.

She was on her bathrobe when the door opened, showing the man she should have been seen last night. But he was nowhere to be seen until she passed out. Maybe he is still mad, she thought.

"Jin h-hyung said we should s-share this room." He said stuttered when he sees the view in front of his eyes.

Her with a white bathrobe, damp hair after shower and no make up on her face make her look so damn pure and angelic. He is gulping, damn it.

 He is gulping, damn it

"Yeah." She responded and took out what she needs, a set of red bikini on her hand. He was focused on the long and milky skin of her leg until she turn to face him while put her hands on each side of her hip. "I'll change quickly, you could use bathroom after me." And there he looks at what is on her hand.

No.

"Don't." He said eyeing the bikini and make her looking at it too.

"What? Why?" She protested but got cut by him again. Furrowing his both eyebrows making him both serious and cute.

"You do really ask me why, doll?" He chuckled and went near her but she wasnt flinching. "I am, as your boyfriend even have never seen you on that kind of shit. And now you'll let hyungs see it?"

"You are unbelievable, Jeon." She snorted mocking him.

"Or go ahead, but first you must show yourself wearing it to me, in here, right now before them." He demanded making her uncomfortable.

"There is no guarantee that you'll keep your eyes, hand and dick to yourself if you see me half naked in here."

"And do you think I will restrain my eyes, hand and dick in front of people?" He chuckled again looking into her eyes seriously and damn it, she was intimidated by him. He is such a bully. "I don't care if I should do that in front of hyungs and noonas by the way, it such a pleasure."

"Bastard." She sigh angrily make him nodded and walk toward her suitcase on the bed.

"Oh glad you know who I am, doll." He said but focusing on her bag.

"What are you doing?"

"Find something decent for you to wear." She let her mouth opened widely and with an heavy heart letting him to destroying all the stuff she arranged on her suitcase sadly. "This." He then said giving her a denim ripped short short. She takes it from him, last night she swears to herself to make it up with him. And even if to let him controlling her for today, she will do that.

"And this." He said again after searching white t-shirt from his own suitcase.

"Its not mine."

"Clearly."

"I have so many t-shirt in my own suitcase."

"But you will still wear mine."

"Why?"

"So that the wolves outside there know that you belong to me."

--"Let me guess it

--
"Let me guess it." Tae oppa nudge me from the back when I took rest from playing too much with the sand. And he successfully make me startled. "He forces you to wear the t-shirt."

"Is it what he usually do?" I ask still looking at Jimin oppa and Jin oppa also Jungkook running around splashing water to each other. Its been 2 hours and they still have the energy to act childish like that.

"No." Tae said make me look at him, surprised. "He doesn't like it if someone touch his personal area, like friendship, family and his belonging. Not even me can borrowing his t-shirt."

"I once saw Namjoon oppa wear Jungkook's jacket."

"Correct, only him."

"And why? Dont tell me he is gay for Namjoon." And it makes him laughing, throwing his head backward while both of his hand supporting his body weight on each side of his body, touching the sand like me.

"If we can assume it, Namjoon is the father for Jungkook, for us. He was the one who bring Jungkook into our circle. Jungkook is the last. Before you." So he is the leader. "So everyone respecting Namjoon hyung, if hyung said that sun was rise from the west, we will still believe it. And Jungkook, will always listen on hyung. No matter what."

"Did he even try to stop Jungkook for being a fuck boy?" I asked him out of the blue make the smile on his face disappear.

"Why don't you ask him to?"

"You know that I don't like few things, and one of them was when someone asking me back." And then the silence enveloping us for moment.

It got stuck in his mind, that the sweet and saint person like Lisa, also have the side that make him confused. Her aura just so strong, her fierce gaze holding so many mystery. She is the riddle the he will never escape from.

But thinking more than 5 minutes wasn't his thing so he shrug it off and steadying his breath again after twitching his lips, smiling, reluctantly.

"Hyung said that Jungkook must finding his own moment to stop, he wont learn anything if we......." what? "sticking our nose too close."

"I wish he will has his moment soon." she then look away, calmly said that make his breath hitches.

"You wont hurt him, right?" she smiles, will I? "I never saw him acting this way toward anyone before."

No.

Dont tell me to believe in a fairy tale anymore.

"I think he will stuck on you, I just know it." she chuckled lightly. Does she just blow it up? "You wont hurt him."

"And why'd you think so?" she challenge him.

"Because you love him."

Oh do I?

--"Your shirt looks nice

--
"Your shirt looks nice."

"If you like it, you can keep it. Rosé."

"No. I can't."

"Why?"

"He'll hate it."