CHAPTER 10: One Long Day

Joyce

I'm hurting inside. Do you even know how it feels? It feels as if your heart is being crushed by a million times and it won't even stop. They say time will heal all wounds. But mine won't. I have built a wall as strong as the strongest steel that men have ever found. But now it's being threatened to be shattered. And I can not let that happen. I have stayed single and never let any man cross my line. I never ever let them in. Because they will only break your heart.

He's been always in my dreams, every night. A hopeless dream of love that will never come true. Trying to reach for but somehow will never be. It's because of my wall. I don't want to be hurt again.

Hell it hurts alot! It hurts more than you'll ever know.

That past. It's back. And it's hurting me again. Million times more than before. God my chest hurts so bad. I can't breath!

He left me. He left alone. He left me with no words. I thought that he loved me. But no... he didn't and he's back to ruin the life that I am trying to put up for myself. My wall that I tried to put up.

My chest, it's hurting again. I groaned because of that pain.

I will not let him in this time.

I felt a soft cushion underneath me when realization came in. I fainted. I slowly open my eyes and got up from bed.

I'm in bed. I did not remember getting in to the bed last night. Then the door openned.

"I see your awake. How are you feeling? You fainted last night." That voice again. I looked at the door and see Jayson standing in the door frame leaning on it.

Yeah and who's fault was that?

I've been through a roller coaster emotions last night because of him. This man is going to be the cause of my death one day.

"I knew I shouldn't have taken the project. I knew there something fishy when the first time I heard that Jace chose me to handle this one. It was you Jayson. I should have known!" I growled at him. Staring daggers at him. If it can kill him anyway.

He grin. Obviously unfazed from what I said.

"Well, too bad. You already signed the agreement that you will not back down on this project. So you're stuck with me and my band for 3 months whether you like it or not, sweetheart." He said with a smug face. And left my room.

I frowned at what he said. So you're stuck with me and my band for 3 months whether you like it or not... echoed in my head.

I don't care if he's voice is sexy or not. But I need to get a hold of myself and focus on my job instead. Gotta get my head straight. For sure this is going to be a major headache for the rest of 3 month. Or probably another heartache. Who knows?

I got off the bed and went to get a shower to start my day. I still need to get his biography on video. And going to be a very torturing day now that he's back. And I can tell you it's not for good.

Jayson is not a good news to me. Never will be.

After a long shower. I decided to wear a black leggings, a body fitting black nirvana t-shirt and my favorite 3 inch black mid-calf boots.

I like my hair today so instead of tying it into a pony tail, I let my auburn dyed wavy hair loose for today.

I didn't do much make-up. Just a simple natural face powder. A simple light red matte lipstick and black eye liner to accentuate my eyes.

"I look decent enough... I guess.."

After I'm satified, I stepped out of my room to get some breakfast.