CHAPTER 9: Plan in Motion

Jace

I just arrived in the hotel. Got the keys from the lobby and settle in the room we got. As soon as I stepped in I saw that the living areas glass door's open and the wind is blowing inside the room. I can easily smell the ocean breeze. But my nose caught a different smell.

Hell, I know it's not an ocean scent but a woman's perfume. Enticing, provocative scent and sweet. Like a vanilla.

It was my intention to just go straight to my room and rest, because I thought that everyone will be either sleeping, doing casino or partying. Well, knowing my boys, the would be partying.

I'd send them a message that I'm on my way to the hotel. And Mark said that they'd be partying. But then, I did not expect someone will still be awake at this time in the evening it's almost past midnight.

And then it clicked to me that Joyce is the one outside. She's the only female allowed to stay in our penthouse suite anyways.

I slowly walked in to the living area, in fron of the terrace's glass doors.

She's staring at the open. And I she heard me coming. And I know, she knows that I'm watching her right now. I saw her tensed her back when I stopped walking. I'm a big heavy man, so my steps are heavy. And I did it intentionally to announce my presence.

Oh, she knows I'm staring but she didn't even tried looking. I can sense she is nervous. And damn! That sexy back of her! How long since the last time I held it in my hands? It's been so long. Very long. And it's gonna be mine again. Soon.

That jeans she's wearing. It perfectly hugged her perfectly shaped hips. And that black tank top hugged that perfect body of hers. Just I have imagined. She has matured and so is her body. She'd become more sexy than before. The body that is only reserved for me. And mine alone.

I wanna see her now, so I'd better let her know that Jace is here. So, slowly I walked towards her. I can slowly feel her tension because stood there frozen by the sound of my steps. The sounds of boots' soles makes it evident that I'm nearly behind her.

I stopped couple of steps away from her. She knows I'm right behind her. I can now smell scent of her hair that is flapping from the wind and her perfume. It's driving me crazy. I wanna ravish her right at this very moment. But I have to control myself. I closed my eyes and quietly inhaled her scent.

Just by smelling her, it gives me an unexplainable urge and hot feeling. I can even feel the bulge between my thighs hardening. And shit! I know it fucking hurt because my jeans are not helping to ease it. I hope she doesn't notice it. But then again, I don't even care. I want her to know that I am back in her life not just for a freakin' concert but to claim her back.

It's gonna be a long sleepless night. I thought.

I can see her now, slightly trembling. She knows. I've known her for a very long time and is a unique woman. She have sense that no ordinary have. She can sense people's presence even if she can't see them. And she knows now who Jace really is just by standing behind her.

I smiled a little knowing that the tension is build inside of her. I find it sexy how helpless she is under my presence. Even now that I know, I still hold that dominance on her.

You're not going anywhere now. I thought again.

But more than, I wanna see her body shiver by just the sound of my voice, so I greeted her.

"Joyce, long time no see?" I almost whisper but I made sure that she'd still be able to hear me.

I am satisfied by her body's reaction. I couldn't but grin by that little satisfaction. But hell, I'm not done yet.