CHAPTER 17: Re-igniting The Lost Fire

***WARNING 18+ ONLY***

The following scenes contains mature contents such as indecent languages and sexual acts; that is not suitable for very young readers ages below 18 years of age.

If you are one, please skip the Chapter and proceed to the next one.

For readers 18 and above, you may continue and proceed reading this Chapter. However, if you find this chapter or the contents very offending or very indecent to your liking, you may also skip this chapter and proceed to the next one.

You have all been warned. So do not hold me for that.

This story have already been tagged with mature and sexual contents, so do not say that I did not tell you so. 😎😎😎

Enjoy reading and thanks for your continued support.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow my profile for you story updates.

Thanks!

Yours Truly,

Joy

*****************************************

Youtube MV: Closer by Nine Inch Nails

I best suggest for you guys to play this Hot, Sexy Song while you read this Chapter.

Enjoy!

*****************************************

Joyce

I wake up with a heavy feeling in my head. The aching is making nauseous. Aside from that I also felt something heavy pinning me down in the soft, fluffy thing underneath me. I'm in a room, on a bed. But the musky male scent of the room suggested that it's not my room.

I tried to open up my eyes but I couldn't. My head is totally killing me plus the heavy weight on top of me is suffocating me. Too heavy. Then I feel something warm shifting beside me and the warmth that I'm feeling starts to leave my side. I feel a groan left my throat involuntarily. And that heavy thing pinning me down starts to tighten around my body. Then something between my legs starting to poke me.

The heavy thing, whatever it is have started moving and a sound of groan above me and starts grinding above me.

I snapped open my eyes realizing that it is not a thing but someone. My breathing is heavy due to weight of who ever is on top of me.

I tried to squirm away but that just made the thing between my legs to twitch. I can feel it growing, hardening.

Panick have started to rise in my chest along with the hard beating of my heart.

I see the shoulder of the man on top of me, but I couldn't figure who it is. Plus I'm totally naked underneath.

God what did I do last night?

All I can remember is that I'm in my sister's house and we we're drinking and there were no one else except for us. When I got too drunk, I have requested her to drive me off back to the mansion. But I was too drunk to remember everything. I was too upset to remember the eventful day yesterday. I don't know where my sister drove me off to. But right now, is not the time to remember everything whatever happened last night I have to get out of here first.

I tried to gather my strength to remove myself underneath this man.

God! He's also naked on top of me! I know now what's between my legs. I can feel the heat rising on the back of my neck to my cheeks and my whole body is getting numb by each seconds that passes.