Cromulent ~Trixya/Pearlet

Dedicated to @violetliaison , again.

3rd Person POV:

Trixie and Pearl stood outside the apartment building, waiting for an uber, when Violet Chachki walked past the pair. Trixie turned to Pearl, who was looking at the dark haired girl. She smiled to herself, before pushing her friend to the ground. "Hey what was that f-" Pearl tried to speak, but Trixie cut her off with a whisper. "I'm tiered of you being single!" Trixie pushed Pearl back down while she tried to get up, then turned to face Violet. "HELP! AMBULANCE! MY FRIEND GOT HURT!" She shouted, grabbing Violet's attention. Violet stuffed her phone in her pocket and hurried over, as fast as she could with her heels. Trixie rushed away, as Violet drew closer.

"What happened?" Violet asked Pearl, who was seated on the concrete sidewalk, her arms crossed over her chest. "My friend decided that I should be pushed on the ground." She mumbled. "Uh, speak up." Violet squatted down to Pearl's level.  "WEE-OH WEE-OH WEE-OH!" A woman in a police car rolled down the street, her window open, shouting.

Trixie ran up to the scene, a worried expression plastered to her face. "PLEASE!" She begged, tears falling from her eyes. "I'm innocent!" Pearl rolled her eyes, Violet still squatting, looked utterly confused, and the police officer responded in a fake country accent. "Imma have to take you in, sir." Trixie looked taken aback, and placed a hand over her heart gasping. "I AM A WOMAN!" She shouted, causing Pearl to fall into a fit of laughter. Violet, confused as ever, stood up and grabbed her phone from her pocket, calling Red Lobster.

After hanging up, Violet grabbed Pearl's arm. "Come on, I ordered us food." And the two walked off, leaving the officer and Trixie. "TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME, PEARL!" Trixie yelled, achieving attention from the two girls walking down the street. "Sure," Pearl responded casually. "YES!" Trixie screeched in return. "Come on, officer." Trixie grabbed the police officer by the arm. "Let's go to McDonalds." And the two were off. "My name is Katya, Brenda." The officer exclaimed, while being pulled towards the McDonalds across the street.

Pearl high fived Violet, and the two laughed to each other while heading to red lobster. Turns out, their plan to get Trixie a date with the police officer that works around town worked. The girls were tiered of watching her look lovingly at the officer.

The uber driver arrived to an empty stop, and hoped out. "Ugh, forgotten again." She dropped her head down, picking up a phone from the floor. "OOOOOH!" She exclaimed, calling the first contact. "Howdy!" She shouted into the device. "Uh, Trixie?" A British accent answered. "Who is this?" The uber driver questioned. "Max? Who are you?" Max answered. "My name's ginger!!" She shouted, taking her new found device into her car.

A/N: I don't even know what this chapter is.