2 Short One Shots ~Biadore & Trixya

Biadore

Adore and Bianca were in a small cafe, near the home of their friends, Courtney and Willam. Adore traced circles with her finger on the wooden table, Bianca sat scrolling through her Instagram feed. There was a long silence as the two awaited their drinks. Neither made an attempt to speak up. A waitress walked by, she had dark hair and a beauty mark, her name tag saying 'Dela'. She placed the drinks in front of the queens, and skipped off, then talked to another employee.

Adore took a sip of her coffee, and kept her eyes peeled on Bianca. "Tell me the story," She spoke, and Bianca looked up. "Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon, so much." "He died every night to let her breathe." Bianca replied, looking at Adore. "Would you do the same for someone?" The younger girl asked, watching as Bianca sipped from her cup. She nodded. "Who?" Adore asked. "That's for me to know, and you to find out." Bianca walked away to the trash can to throw away her plastic cup, leaving Adore upset when she didn't return. However, her mood became happier, as she received a text from her friend. "I'd do it for you." Adore smiled, threw away her garbage, and walked down the street to Bianca's home, humming.

Pearlet

Violet and Pearl went to the same school, and they have for many years. It was today that Violet had gathered enough confidence to ask Pearl out, but she still didn't want to be rejected. So, she walked outside during lunch, to the large oak tree where Pearl was eating with her friend Trixie Mattel. "Uh, Pearl can I talk to you?" She asked, rubbing her left arm with her right. "Sure," Pearl stood up, Trixie still seated, stared in the direction of Violet's best friend, Katya. "Uh..." Violet thought she had enough confidence, but now facing Pearl, she didn't. Pearl raised an eyebrow, showing to Violet that she wanted her to speak. "Uh... Am I pretty?" Violet asked, looking at the ground. "Pearl laughed. "That's what you wanted to ask me?" Violet looked up and nodded. "I think you know the answer." Pearl said, and it should have been clear that she didn't. "Would you want to be with me? Like, forever?" Violet asked, yet another question, tears escaping her eyes. "No." Pearl said, bluntly.  "Would you cry if I left you?" Violet asked her last question. Pearl shrugged, and Violet had heard enough. No wonder they call it a crush. That's how you feel when the person didn't share your feelings.

Violet walked away, and Pearl stood in shock. When Violet neared the school building, and Pearl chased her, grabbing her arm to pull her back. "Stay, please." Pearl whispered, just loud enough for Violet to hear.  "Why should I?" Violet answered, her makeup melting off her face.  "You're not pretty, you're beautiful," Pearl began to say. "And, I don't want to be with you forever. I need to be with you forever. " Pearl now had mascara running down her face, as well, looking at Violet's sad expression. "And, I wouldn't cry if you left me. I'd die."

And that's how the two won cutest couple that year. Now, they planned to get their two best friend together for the yearbook's next cutest couple.