I hate you. ~Idk man

3rd Person POV:

Katya, Pearl, and Trixie enjoyed their free time, and when they had it, the three would play weird video games. There was this one, specifically that they continued to play. It was a somewhat fashion game, you made outfits, did your make up, made movies with other online characters, etc.

Katya and Pearl happened to be roommates, so were Trixie and Violet. Violet didn't really want to play video games with the other three all day, so Katya had bought Pearl a virtual pet, which they called hedgehog Violet.

Katya, one day, turned to Pearl. "We should go to the bathroom things and find someone new to the game," she explained her plan. "Then invite them to our group chat, and see how they react. Now, mid you that these group chats had randomly generated names, and their's just so happened to be called 'Bling Smart'. Katya, once, made the shocking discovery that B.S stood for Bling Smart, and now everything in the chat actually makes sense. Ish.

Pearl explained the plan to Trixie in the group chat, and Katya we t to get food, which usually she would say she's getting food and not return for another 25 or so minutes. When she returned, Trixie had agreed, and Pearl was off to find a new account. "Wait." Katya took her eyes off the computer screen. "What if you made a fake account for it?" She asked, then started laughing her signature horse laugh. (Go away Jasmine)

Pearl, had actually made the account, calling it: xX1Miraculous1Xx. Katya and Trixie then faked an argument in the group chat so that the 'person' would be confused.

Just like any average new player, Pearl kept asking for coins and whatnot. Now, one of the biggest rules on this game is to never share your password, so Pearl wrote into the chat on the fake account: My P is Pdike6282 (I don't actually know I made that up) Katya then replied, asking if anyone had actually asked for the password. Pearl, on her normal account said no, and then on the fake account answered: Yes it was the Trixie Mattel person.

Trixie never asked the question, so she was very confused. Katya then explained to the 'new account' how to make and post a picture on the game, even though pearl already knew. Trixie then complimented Katya in the chat. "Such a kind soul." Katya responded with, "Thanksssssss." (Alaska who?) And Pearl, on the fake account decided to make a cameo. "I bed to differ." Trixie, basically exploded with laughter from the misspelling.

Trixie, then decided that she would announce to the chat: "I'm going to write a new chapter." Referring to the book she was working on for an app called 'WattPad'. "WOAH! YOURE AN AUTHOR!?!" Pearl wrote into the chat, still on the fake account. "Yes, she wrote Twilight." Katya added.

Trixie then returned to the chat as Pearl, still on the fake account, was finishing up the photo. The photo Pearl posted was of her, saying that Trixie had been pranked.

"I HATE YOU BOTH

"I HATE YOU BOTH." Trixie wrote in the chat, while both Katya and Pearl responded with "We love you, too."

A/N: THIS IS IN THE GROUP CHAT OF A GAME IN WHICH I MET THE LOVELY JeffreeMattel AND STARTED PLAYING WITH violetliaison ALL EVENTS ACTUALLY HAPPENED, AND I JUST SWITCHED THE NAMES OUT WITH SOME OF OUR FAVORITE QUEENS/ THE ONES THAT WE MOSTLY DO COSPLAYS OF ON THE GAME.