Fuzzy Socks. ~Famax

Miss Fame walked home to her girl friend, Max, dancing around the kitchen to Trixie's country songs. She laughed to herself, and walked to the kitchen, placing her keys on the island. She tapped Max on the shoulder, who smiled at her in return. She continued to dance around the kitchen, checking the meat that was on the oven every once in awhile. Fame went upstairs, and started to remove the shoes she wore from her feet.

Fame walked down the stairs and back into the kitchen, where Max was adding seasoning to whatever meat she had been cooking. "What are you doing?" Fame asked, looking at the shorter girl. "Making food." Max said, in her British accent. "No, I mean what are you doing in my socks." Fame crossed her arms. "...What do you mean?" Max looked up to meet Fame's eyes. "MAXINE WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY FUZZY SOCKS!?!?!" She shouted, laughing.

Max still denied the theft of Game's socks, even though since Fame had been taller, the white fuzzy socks stretched upwards, the heel part on her calves. "Max! They are literally at your knees!" Fame exclaimed,her hands on her hips, both her eyebrows raised, once again looking down at the British girl. "That doesn't prove anything." She huffed.

A/N: Short chapter, once again for violetliaison