Rainbow ~Biadore

3rd Person POV:

Every year on the first day if school, the class would be asked the simplest of questions. That question being, "What is your favorite color?" And it's supposed to help the students get to know each other better, or have something in common, and every year, every single year since middle school almost, Danny would answer the exact same thing.

He always said, "I don't exactly know, but if I had to choose three, Red, Orange, Yellow, and in that order." And every year, no one thought anything of it. It was just Danny's normal answer to everyone. The expected that response, but what they did not expect was the reasoning behind those three colors.

As always, Danny answered the question this year in the exact same order. "Red, Orange, Yellow." Again, no one expected otherwise. However, in art class, Ben made a shocking discovery, that he somehow hadn't noticed earlier, I mean, you would think of it as the most obvious thing once you find out.

In art, the first thing you learned at this school was the color wheel, and if course, just like the color question, it was to be in the schedule every single year.

The rainbow order, it is usually remembered by 'ROYGBIV' obviously each letter representing a different color. Well, Adore's 'Favorite' colors were Red, Orange, and Yellow, which in rainbow order as the first three colors spell 'ROY'

A/N: really short one on a shocking discovery I made where red orange and yellow should be Danny's favorite colors because ROYGBIV don't ask, bye now!!!