To be Wed ~Trixya

3rd Person POV:

   "When you don't know how to get through something, you would usually look forwards, for the help of someone further along in life then you. They are useful in many ways, more information or better, more accurate guesses on what could happen, they are further up the path than you, and are usually above the hill you are trying to climb.

A girl had experienced rough moments in her life, especially those in the country. She was told throughout her entire life that finding someone who could help her with exactly what she could be going through would take time, years even. She was always a happy child, and believed what she thought, not the words of others. In some cases, this would be great, but in others, it would have been more preferable if you had actually listened to the older people in your life.

When having trouble with life, She would go to a near park, sit on a bench and write music. On days like this however, the gloomy ones with the sky thicker then half finished liquid in a butter churn and more humid then the storm before, she would sit on a bench, and do absolutely nothing but ponder her life choices and previous thoughts. Sometimes, only if a person makes an attempt of conversation, she will speak to them, but usually, she will just think and let as many tears fall as she wanted, because no one was stopping her from sadness, and that's what she had grown used to.

However, there is something she will always remember, and that is that she is not alone. No matter how quite the air, the silence may be hurtful, she knows someone has experienced this before, and could gain words from those who had. Her mind could be full of sorrow, but her appearance was always hopeful. For, she has found love in the most amazing way she could think of. She always remembered someone had experienced a life as wild as thee. And though she couldn't let her feelings of sadness go, she knew she had to eventually, and that someone before her did as well.

Someone out there wouldn't have to hear her story, for they already understood, but that one person out there who knew how she felt is the one who stopped to listen. She always knew someone had words to help her, and now she knows that her's can help another.

What I'm trying to say, love is you mean everything to me. The day we met was lovely, and I hope and pray it will never end. I know you feel the same about me, because you're the one who felt it before. You were my words of wisdom, and it only made me love you more. On mornings without you, I think of what I could do. I think to myself who could do something as amazing as you, and I sit, and sit, and think some more, before I realize you're perfect, and no one is identical, you will always be worth more. I've fallen in love with someone new, someone better then my last dates. Someone smarter, and prettier too, that one person who helped me throughout my life's troubles, Katya, my love, I've fallen for you." Trixie smiled after reciting her long hand written letter to her future wife, future being around ten more seconds.

The man at the alter spoke to the guests, and Katya smiled at Trixie, her eyes watering. The moment couldn't have been more perfect. "You may now, kiss the bride." He held open a wide smile, obviously he had been confused on if he should say bride or brides, but it hadn't mattered to the girls who stood before him, because they went along with his words, and kissed.

The moment couldn't have been any more sweet.