David X Jeep (idk)

So, ThatAirforceFiancee this is gonna be confusing for people who are just here. (Also this is a joke don't hate me if you do.t understand rip)

3rd person POV:

David walked outside with a handful of money. He saw the kid that he offered to pay in order to clean his Jeep earlier today with a sponge in his hand. The kid put the sponge in the bucket next to him, then reached out for his payment. David gave the kid the money and then was about to go into his car for a nice trip to Wal-Mart, but was stopped by the kid. "Uh, this is not a fair money exchange, you said you would pay 5 bucks an hour. I'm 7 short." David, scowling, pulled out the extra seven dollars and gave it to the boy. "Thank you." The kid said before leaving.

You'd never guess what happened next. Well, first, that cat cleaner kid grew up to be Monet X change, if you hadn't already guessed, but backwards from that moment a bit, David gasped in the sparkling glory of his clean car. Being David, he hadn't cleaned it in maybe 5 years, and also being David, there was a McDonald's burger chilling under the passenger's seat.

Then he got an idea, well, technically, he had gotten the idea when he touched his clean Jeep and it burnt his hand. The jeep was hot. And once again, David, being David, took even his own observation into the weirdest loop of thought you would imagine. He got in his Jeep and drove to McDonald's.

He ordered 12 big Mac's. Don't ask any employees why, they were even hesitant to give 12 big Mac's to just one guy. David drove home, eating some fries along the way. Once he arrived, he parked the Jeep and went to his back gate.

He opened his gate, and luckily had one wide enough for his car to fit through. He went back and turned it on, switching the lever so that he could push it to his backyard.

Once his car was completely shoved into the yard, he locked and closed his gate. He looked at his watch. Roy wasn't getting home until 6, so he has time to enjoy his freshly washed vehicle. If he was being completely honest, he had more feelings for his Jeep than Roy. He pulled his meal out of the car and set it up on a small picnic table that had been on the garden shed for no reason at all.

He placed 6 burgers in front of the car and the other near himself, when he unwrapped each burger individually. Be smiled at the scene he had just created.

Hours passed, and he alongside his Jeep lay under the sunset together. He turned to the vehicle as if it was alive and started talking to it like the crazy man he truly was. "I love you." He said after a long silence from his car. Then there was rustling in the bushes next door to him. He stood up and walked over to look above the fence. "You sir, are delusional." It was a male, about his height, wearing a golden necklace that said 'Brian' on it. Upside down under Brian, it said Trixie. Well that isn't weird!

David glared at the younger male before returning to his Jeep.

Brian called Roy, who was one of his close friends. Roy happened to be living in the very house that held Delusional David and his Jeep.

"Uh, Roy? We need to talk about David." Brian said to his friend. "Hold on, I just got home. Can it wait until I put my stuff away?" Roy answered. Brian looked over the fence to see Roy get out of his car. "Yeah, just check your backyard."

Roy set down his keys and pondered if he should do as Brian said, or just call him again. He decided to check the yard. He walked outside to see David looking into the gas hole of his Jeep.

"Danny?" Roy whispered into the speaker of his phone after calling his second contact, the first obviously being Brian from earlier. "Yeah?" "I think you should see this." Roy ended the call and sent a picture of David trying to drink gas out of the hole in his Jeep. "I told you he needed help." Danny texted back.

Roy heard coughing in front of him. He looked up from his phone and saw David wheezing. "I think he got to the gasoline." Roy texted Danny. He got a quick response that said, "Shall I call 911?" They both had typing bubbles appear, and at the same time sent to each other the word, "Nah"