Desire ~Crackquaria

3rd Person POV:

Miz received a box from her lover, Aquaria about a week ago. She hadn't opened it, Aquaria was in France for some fashion thing, and Miz wanted to wait for her to come home, but Aquaria insisted on her opening the package ASAP. So, today she was going to open it.

She grabbed a pair of pink stoned scissors and slid them across the clear duct tape that held the box shut. Inside the box was a bouquet of 13 flowers, but Miz wasn't superstitious like Aquaria and her mother, so she thought nothing if it. All but one flower seemed to be welting, if only she had actually listened to Aquaria, and opened it sooner.

She pulled out the card that was on top of the flowers. "I will love you until the last flower dies." Is all it said. Tears began to fatal from Cracker's eyes as she looked at the half dead flowers. Only one was still healthy, and Cracker didn't have a green thumb, this was going to be a difficulty, but if it meant Aquaria's love, she would keep that flower alive for 13 years.

Aquaria sent Cracker a package from France. It was a bouquet of 13 flowers, a card with it. She bought 12 real flowers, and placed a fake rose from the store in the bouquet. She grabbed a calligraphy pen and wrote, "I will love you until the last flower dies."