No. ~Trixya

3rd Person POV:

Trixie Mattel was thinking about Katya Zamolodchicova again. Katya was a beautiful woman with a love for baby hands and stunning makeup.

Trixie walked over to the window and reflected on her colorful surroundings. She had always loved peaceful sight of New York with its tall, well built sky scrapers. It was a place that encouraged her to be different, to do what she pleased, love what she wanted, and truly be herself.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the small figure of Katya Zamolodchicova in the distance.

Trixie gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a thoughtful, proud, woman with a curvy body and lots of makeup. Her friends saw her as a educated, well reserved beauty queen. Once, she had even helped Pearl cross the road when she was in critical conditions.

But not even a thoughtful person who had once helped Pearl cross the road, was prepared for what Katya had in store today.

The sun shone like a large diamond, making Trixie's mood brighten. Trixie grabbed an unused ball point pen that had been sitting nearby; she fumbled with it in her hands.

As Trixie stepped outside and Katya came closer, she could see the large, happy grin on her face.

Katya gazed at Trixie with more affection then she had ever shown. She said, in a hushed tone, "I love you, and I mean it."

Trixie looked back, even more anxious than she had ever been before, still fingering the ballpoint pen from earlier. "Katya, I like you too," she replied, not understanding Katya had meant it in more than a friendly manner.

They looked at each other with nervous feelings, not one making an attempt to shatter the silence with a word. Trixie stared into Katya's eyes, and Katya looked back, awaiting her answer.

Trixie studied Katya's features and thought about the good times they had had together. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Trixie in a very apologetic tone, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Katya."

Katya looked shocked, her emotions overwhelming her move than they had ever in her entire life.

Trixie could actually hear Katya's emotions shatter into millions of tiny pieces. Then, the girl Trixie had always loved, but had always been to afraid to admit to, ran off into the distance, being consumed by the darkness.

Not even a warm cup of tea would calm Trixie's nerves tonight. She would never sleep peacefully again, without thinking of her lost love.

A/N: This is from a Mad Lib, I just edited the words... don't hate me please. Also, sorry for a short chapter.