Attached ~Pearlet

Pearl's POV:

I was confused. Everyone was, in fact, no one wasn't. This had never happened, so why did it?

My name is Pearl Liaison, a drag queen and spy for an organization owned by a close friend of mine. You see, I dislike, strongly, a "woman" by the name of RuPaul. I resent her, she publically embarrassed me and always looks for ways to consider me the villain. So you could imagine how delighted I had been when I was given the opportunity and mission to embarrass the drag queen on live television by my boss. Now, occasionally, I would dream of being on Drag race, and it was a goal of mine until I had met the host, so mixed emotions sparked in me as I read the mission's details. I was more than ecstatic to put this in play. One may call me pacuiliar for wanting to do this, but I see at as my way to allow a come back, show the world I am not the tired showgirl Ru believes me to be. Season 7 of RPDR has a new visitor, and one who is bound to make a change.

I walked into my hotel room and waited for security to graciously dig through my belongings like an average everyday friend! I flopped down on the bed that I will have to call my own for the rest of this mission. Remember, Pearl, my boss's voice kept ringing in my head. Trust no one, do not get attached. I knew that wouldn't be hard, I mean it's never happened before, so what could go wrong?

It has been about a week on the job. I completed one day in the Work Room. It's less violent then I had presumed, but fairly rambunctious for a group of people who you'd think too have the same beliefs on at least one subject in life. I made a friend today, though it hadn't been advised by my boss, she seems pretty chill. Her name is Trixie Mattel, and might I say, she does a mean Ru impression. I guess my plan is going to be falling into place quickly. Perhaps it won't be as hard as I believed.

Day 2 on set and I learned more about this Trixie figure, or Brian. She could be very beneficial to this project I have been assigned. On the other side, the unfortunate side I guess, I have grown closer to someone by the name of Violet. Violet Chachki. Now, if I said she wasn't attractive, that would be a huge lie. I can't openly admit to that, though, I'm not supposed to get attatched.

I don't think I'll be able to pass this mission without breaking that rule. I felt drawn to this Violet by day 3, and I can only feel our friendship getting stronger. Once more, I'd say I adore her, but again, I can't admit I'm attached.

Day 4 I tried to stay away from Violet, keep my eye on the prize, I managed, but I don't think I will be able to continue like this, Oh lord help me, I think I'm attached.

Day 5 didn't get much better Violet seems to be provoked by Ginger Minj, a fellow competetor who seemed to be on full competition mode. I believe Ginger feels Violet will surpass her and win the crown. What Ginger doesn't know is she already has a crown. I mean, how could someone resemble pure beauty inside and out but not be considered a queen?

Its day 6. I'm still here. I still haven't completed my mission. I've been focused on things I thought I'd never encounter. Love seems like something you can escape until you actually feel it. Yes, I admit, I love Violet Chachki. How could I not. I'm not attached. I'm glued to her. She's what's keeping me going in this competition. If I complete my mission, I'd have to leave, and once I leave there's a slim chance I'd ever see the love of my life again.

I can't believe its been my 7th day on set, and guess what, another attempt to do my mission, another failure. I just... Can't.

I'm not attached.

I'm simply stuck to my other side.

I'm not attached,

I just can't imagine life without her.

I am not attached,

I, just like Velcro, am just unable to release my other half.

I am not attached,

I just won't let go.

Maybe I am.

But who cares,

I'm still holding on.

Dear Violet Chachki, if you ever see this journal, please, don't let go.

Dear Rupaul, my strong hatred for you still couldn't make me, so how could anything in this world let me give up my one and only.

Dear ex-boss, I am sorry, I failed you, but I couldn't fail my heart.

I did manage to keep my eye on the prize, and I won it.
I just looked for my prize in the wrong place.