Forgotten Fragment ~Biadore

This is my life?

Just a forgotten piece of you?

Is this how I'm supposed to live?

I missing spark that was once there?

You are my everything. I mean nothing to you.

I'm broken like a clock, except, you can't fix this in time.

I loved you, and I lost you. Everything is different. See you later,

my love, because today I seem as if I never, and never did truly exist.

I'm an invisible piece of nature, you're a beautiful work of art.

Our differences put us together, so what took us apart?

I would say, "don't forget me." but you have.

Forget me not, please never do.

Don't forget me, I beg again

Don't forget, please

But I'm too late.

I loved you.

always.

                                                                                                ~oOo~

Bianca was used to being called rude at times, she used to be the school's biggest bully. She used to be. But now, she's turned over a new leaf. She was began to be kinder to people, ever since Adore came to her high school in New York City. That was last year. Now, Bianca has many more friends, but her sense of humor hasn't changed. Neither has her secret longing for Adore's love. That was always there, and always would be. No matter what. Always.

Bianca and Adore were meeting at a pizza place downtown with a couple of friends from their classes. Bianca, being herself, had a run in with someone, who happened to be Darienne Lake. She was, kind of rude about Darienne spilling a large mug of hot tea in her new dress, all Darienne did was scoffed in return. Milk sat on the park bench, unseen.

Bianca walked into the building where her friends were, 30 minutes after the encounter. She had been trying to fix her clothing, and eventually have up when Milk questioned her, but she hadn't known who the girl was.

"Hey, Delano!" Bianca shouted at Adore, who was picking up a pizza from the counter for all the girls.

She jumped back in fear, holding the food. "Please don't hurt me!" She whisper shouted, slowly backing away. Bianca didn't move an inch. "Why would I do that?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Adore stood in front of her table with Courtney and Dela at this point. Bianca walked closer. "Adore?" She asked. "Please. My only run in with you was bad, I don't want any trouble." She responded, and Courtney got up.

"Aren't you my friends?" Bianca asked. It was as if every memory of her was erased, or replaced with a bad one. Or only the good ones were left. Whoever did this, they purposely made Bianca's friends dislike her. "Friends?" Courtney had a taken aback tone and stood defensively in front of Adore.

Bianca looked at the girls in shock, before sadly nodding and walking off. Who would have done this? She opened the door to the building and rammed head first into an elephant sized lady, named Darienne Lake. Who else would have wanted to make people hated her than Darienne Lake.

Bianca grabbed Darienne by the arm and kept an iron grip on her arm as she pulled her to the side of the building. "I know what you did!" She shouted when the two were out of the public eye. "Spilled tea on you?" Darienne asked, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. "No, whatever you did to my friends." Bianca also crossed her arms.