Chapter Five - New Kid?

Anne's POV

"Why is everybody so obsessed with him?" I asked curiously.

"Well, he isn't bad looking." said Cole.

"Not you too." I said with a sigh.

The next thing I knew Billy took me in his arms.

"Hey love. We need to talk." said Billy and I nodded in agreement.

"You'll miss second period." said Cole instantly.

"I-"

"She doesn't care." said Billy as he dragged me away.

"I have a mouth, Billy." I said as he dragged me outside and sat down next to me on the grass.

"I know, love."

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, not bothering to deal with him anymore.

"It's about the new kid-"

"I don't care about him."

"I forbid you to talk to him."

Me and Billy said at the same time.

"Excuse me?" I said as I stood up.

"You heard me." said Billy as he got to his feet as well.

"No one forbids me to do anything. I'm my own person." I said as I went to walk away.

"My girlfriends listen to me." said Billy threatening me.

"It's a good thing I'm not your girlfriend then." I said as I walked away.

"DID YOU JUST BREAK UP WITH ME?" yelled Billy, quite loudly.

"YES." I yelled back and walked inside, almost tripping because my shoes were untied. Someone stopped my fall though, by holding me in his arms.

"Hey, tie your shoes! I don't want you falling for anyone else." said the person as he helped me stand in a more comfortable position.

"Heard better." I said as I waved him off.

I started to walk away.

He must be the new kid.

"Really? How about... Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?" said the boy as he continued to follow me.

"Over used."

"Girls usually like this one." said the guy with a confused expression.

"I'm not like your little toys." I said as I tried to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist.

"One more chance." said the guy and I sighed as I nodded.

"Let go of my wrist." I said and he did what he was told instantly.

"Are you a Dementor? You just took my breath away." said Gilbert and I chuckle at his Harry Potter related pickup line.

I regretted it instantly since his face lit up.

"Not bad. But, still pretty terrible." I said as I turned around and I was about to walk away when he spoke up.

"It's not like you are any better." said the boy, annoyed.

"You must be a Snitch, because I've been seeking you my whole life." I said and walked away.

"Not bad redhead." said the boy from behind me and I rolled my eyes as I waked inside my classroom.

The new kid was for sure something alright.

"GILBERT?" I heard someone shout from outside and the colour had drained from my face.

Do you like it? ♥