Chapter Fourteen

Elsa's P.O.V

"Elsa! You're back!" Someone exclaimed. I opened my eyes to see Anita standing over me with a wide smile on her face.

"Where am I?" I groaned. I sat up and looked around. I was laying on the ground, snow surrounding me. I was laying in the... garden? I scrambled up and looked around. I was in Arendelle! How did I get there? Pitch. He must have transported me.

"You mother and father will be so happy to see you! We were quite worried when you disappeared," She said.

"Disappeared?" I asked, scrunching up my nose. "I didn't disappear."

"Yes, you did."

"Wait what day is it?"

She told the date.

I blinked and gasped. I did disappear! I was gone for the whole week. "How is this possible?"

"I don't know but let's go tell your mother and father!" Anita laughed, grabbing my hand and rushing me into the castle.

We ran through the ballroom and to the library. "Elsa!" I saw my mother running to me with my father in tow. "You're okay!"

"Mother! Father!" I gasped, hugging them.

"Where were you? When King Maximus told us you disappeared we were so worried," Father said.

I explained everything that happened me to the last few days- leaving out Pitch. I doubted they would have believed me if I told them about him.

"How did you get back home?" Dad asked.

"Um, I secretly got out and sailed home," I lied. I eyed Anita, who was standing in the corner watching us. Our gaze connected but she winked and didn't say a thing.

My mother gasped and I remained focused on our conversation. Mother's eyes were wide with shock. "They put you in the dungeon for four days?" She cried. "My poor baby." She cupped my cheek and stroked my hair.

Father's face turned a bright pink. "How dare they! Just because of your powers? This means war!"

"No!" I gasped. "It's fine. I'm in one piece they didn't harm me or anything."

"But they imprisoned you, Elsa!" Mother tried to reason.

"I'm sure they weren't going to do anything," I said quickly trying to reassure them. Honest to God, I was afraid of war. The idea of people getting killed for me was enough to make me dizzy.

"If that's what you want, Elsa. I'm glad you're safe," Mother said, hugging me again. "No more arranged marriages. Right Agnarr?" She glared at Father.

He was muttering to himself. "Yes, honey. No more."

I sighed with relief. Thank the Lord.

"Now why don't you get a long warm bath and eat supper with us."

"Is Anna going to be..." I asked hopefully.

Father frowned. "Um, Elsa, can you do us a favor?"

"Sure," I said.

"Stay away from Anna. I don't think it's a good idea to be near her."

My face fell. They didn't trust me near Anna still! Even though I could control my powers they still couldn't trust me? "Yes, Father," I said, bowing my head in respect. I'd never defied my father before and I wasn't about to start.

Several Hours Later

I sighed, as I went back into my room and put on my nightgown. I took my hair out of my braid and started brushing my long hair that almost reached my waist. I settled into my bed but I couldn't get myself to fall asleep. I felt like something was missing, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I heard a soft knock on the door. I tiptoed to the door and opened it a centimeter and saw Anita. "Oh Anita," I said softly. "Come in." Anita came in looking very excited and nervous. "What's up?"

"There's a boy waiting for you in the garden, Princess. I just want to inform you," Anita bowed her head and quickly exited the room.

A boy in the garden? I registered what she was saying and gasped. I grabbed my coat and ran out the door. I didn't slow until I reached the garden. Sitting on the bench was Jack, staring up at the moon, like the first time we meet.

"Jack!" I gasped. I ran to him. His head snapped towards me and he got up and also ran to me.

I jumped into his arms and I hugged him tightly, burying my head in his coat. "Elsa," He whispered in a low voice.

"I missed you so much," I said, a little tear slipped down my cheek.

"Me too," He said, chuckling.

He let me go and I step away from him. He was smiling ear to ear. "Did you kiss any girls while I was gone?" I joked.

"You really want to know about my love life?" He asked, jokingly.

I hesitated. Did I really want to know? "Of course," I said trying to keep my voice light-hearted.

We sat down. He explained what his father is making him do. "And I think I found her."

"Really?" I said, my heart beating fast.

"Yeah, she's great."

"Tell me about her."

"She's really amazing," He said wistfully. "Really smart and pretty. Whenever I see her she smells really good, and her hair is the most beautiful color in the world. And her eyes! They seem to stare into my very soul..."

As I listened to Jack as he told me about his lover, tears welled in my eyes. Every word he said about her felt like a knife to my heart. I stared at the ground, fidiling with a loose string on my nightgown.

"Are you in love with her?" I asked, interrupting him.

He glanced at me, looking confused. "Yes," He said in a heartbeat. No hesitation what so ever.

I felt extremely jealous. It was like a dark liquid filling inside my body. Why did I care that he loved someone? He had every right to find someone to spend the rest of his life with. He was like my brother! Why did that title now feel so wrong?

"What's wrong, Snowflake?" he asked. Snowflakes were falling around us, I was making them fall.

"Nothing," I snapped. "I'm tired. I think I'll go to bed." I got up and stormed away.

"Wait, Elsa," He called, grabbing my arm.

I faced him. My blue eyes met his brown and with a start, I realized I loved Jack. Did I have these feelings all along and I never realized it? I could almost hear my heart breaking into little bits. He didn't love me back.

"What's her name," I whispered. "What's your lover's name?"

I searched his eyes for an answer. His cheeks turned a bright red. "It's you," He mumbled under his breath. I could barely hear him, but I got the message.

"Me?" I whispered. My brain was going a million miles per hour. Jack loved me back? My anger fled and I felt very relieved.

"I love you, Snowflake. I know I told you I could only see you as a sister, but I don't anymore. I've fallen for you," He said almost sheepishly. "I mean-"

I interrupted him with a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too, Jack."

Jack's eyes widened and he let out a chuckle. "Really, Elsa? You do?"

I giggled. "Yes, I love you."

Jack put his hands around my cheeks. I couldn't stop smiling! He leaned in and kissed me tenderly on the lips. I put my arms around his neck and smirked. I pushed him off of me and threw a snowball at him.

"Oh you're on, Snowflake," He laughed, running at me. I shrieked and ran away. I didn't get very far when Jack grabbed my waist and pressed me against his chest.

"Now that I have you I won't let you go," He whispered in my ear. For the first time in my life I felt truly loved.

❆ ❆ ❆

*fangirls* I LOVE JELSA! Sorry my fangs side slipped out. Hoped you like it 💕