#5

"Jeno,are you sure you dont want to join us?",Chenle asked.

Jeno nodded,"Im sorry,I want to..." ,

"meet my sister who was working"Jaemin interrupted.

Jeno smiled then scratching his neck that does not itch.

"Guys,i'll follow Jeno"Jaemin said while walked then stood beside Jeno.

He put his arm on Jeno's shoulders while all of them looked at Jaemin confused.

Jaemin looked at them then laughed,"what?",he asked.

Haechan and Mark looked at each other then asked Jaemin,"why you want to follow him?".

Jaemin grinned then pinched Haechan's nose,"Jeno told me that his noona worked at the bookshop nearby.I need to buy a new book for reference",he explained.

They all nodded then waved goodbye at Jeno and Jaemin.

______________________________________

"Jaemin,you can find your book first.Im gonna look for my sister", Jaemin nodded then walked to the bookshelves searching for the book that he wants.

He saw a woman in 20s arranging some books at the bookshelves so he walked to her to ask about his book.

He patted her shoulder then asked,

"Excuse me m iss,do you....",Jaemin stopped then laughed when the woman turned around facing him.

"The ugly one!I didnt know you work here",he pointed his finger to Jane then laughed.

Jane tried to hold her anger and tried to be calm.

"Look,i got a lot of work to do.Dont disturb me"Jane looked at Jaemin with her annoyed face then walked away from there before Jaemin blocked Jane with his hand.

"Where are you going?", Jaemin asked while grinning.

Jane took a deep breath then looked directly to Jaemin's eyes,"Away from you",she pushed his hand but then Jaemin blocked Jane with his body while his arms spread apart.

Jane looked at Jaemin while pushing her hair to the back exposing her forehead,"what are you trying to do?",she asked.

Jaemin looked up then grinned at Jane.

"Is everything alright here?",Kun stood while looking at Jaemin and Jane.

Jaemin quickly put his arms down while Jane trying to act like nothing happened while smiling at Kun.

"Jane,your ..." ,

"Owh ok,i know.Thank you kun",she replied and smiled with her angelic face but changed to an annoyed face when she looked at Jaemin.

Jane wanted to walk from there before Jaemin held her hand to stop her,

"bye Jane~",he whispered to Jane then released her hand.

Jane looked at him while stick her tongue out then she walked away from there.

Kun looked at Jaemin felt suspicious while Jaemin just smiled at Kun and continue searching for his book.