#17

"Noona,are you there?",Jeno knocked Jane's door but no one answered.He held the doorknob and opened the door.He walked inside the room and saw no one inside.Suddenly,his eyes were caught on the screen of his sister's laptop.

He saw a video was paused from the laptop and the titled are "Love by Chance".

"New drama maybe",he thought.

He played the video and when the video started he was shocked.From the video,he saw a guy was kissing another guy at a locker room.They were kissing passionately like they really love each other.They spoke Thai but Jeno can figure out what they talk about from the subtitles below.

"Holy shit!",Jane walked in then quickly closed her laptop.

Jeno looked at his sister clueless while her sister was red ravaged in embarrassment.

"So you a fujoshi kind?",Jeno asked.

Jane sat near him then hit him with her pillow,

"how many times i have to tell you,dont ever come in my room without my permission!".

Jeno laughed loudly with her sister's reaction then wiped his tears because of his laugh.

"Why do you like to watch gay couple?Its not interesting at all",Jeno stated.

Jane looked at her brother while slipped her hair to the back of her ears,"love is not based on gender.Love is beyond gender roles",she explained to Jeno dramatically.

"So you dont  mind if you saw guys loving and kissing each other?",he asked.

Jane shooked her head,"not at all!",she smiled widely like she's a female president bring peace for her own country.

Jeno replied with a nod and 'try-to-hold-his-laugh' face,

"lets have dinner outside.Go change",he played with Jane's hair then walked out from her room.